01-06-2017
istari said:
Your proof of employment must contain the following information:
- start and end dates
- number of hours worked per week
- salary, including bonuses
- job title
- list of duties and responsibilities

If you can compile all of this information for each job, using a combination of other documents, that's okay.

Documents do not have to be attested.
Thanks @Istari!:)

yawer_Naved

Sep 6, 2016
istari said:
Your proof of employment must contain the following information:
- start and end dates
- number of hours worked per week
- salary, including bonuses
- job title
- list of duties and responsibilities

If you can compile all of this information for each job, using a combination of other documents, that's okay.

Documents do not have to be attested.
Does not getting any bonus is a problem?my company don't give me any sort of bonus.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raich said:
For current Job, what short of documents do i need?
The same as for past jobs: a reference letter.

Unless you're asking about a current job in Canada for which you wish to claim 600 points as a job offer. In which case you need an LMIA.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Stanlee said:
If the letter is issued by a colleague salary details should not be included in the letter as these details are generally confidential. As mentioned by you, submit the letter with pay stubs, Form 16 and Letter of Explanation. Ensure to submit business card and/or employee ID card of the colleague, if possible.
@stanlee I am a graduate( bachelor's of science in computer science and engineering) but i have work experience as a secondary school teacher . my subjects are science for class 7 and physics and english for classes 9/10. the noc code i found for secondary school teachers are A4031. will this count as my job experience in Express entry or my educational background collides with my work experience? http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=4031&val65=*

i found out this link . and i am confused. please can any expert suggest any authentic information? or from where can i get authentic information about this fact? one of the lawyers i consulted said there is no pro blem another said it is a problem which made me more confused.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, hi! I need your advice. Here's my situation:

In the last 5 years I have experience in 2 NOCs (1311,1241)

Primary NOC is 1311 - 1 year 5 months foreign work experience

NOC 1241 - 2 years experience

Overall my FWE is 3 years 5 months

The question is can I claim 50 points under skills transferability for 3+ years of FWE? Or I need to use only experience in my primary NOC, i.e. 1,5 years?

Your help will be much appreciated!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pat180715 said:
Guys, hi! I need your advice. Here's my situation:

In the last 5 years I have experience in 2 NOCs (1311,1241)

Primary NOC is 1311 - 1 year 5 months foreign work experience

NOC 1241 - 2 years experience

Overall my FWE is 3 years 5 months

The question is can I claim 50 points under skills transferability for 3+ years of FWE? Or I need to use only experience in my primary NOC, i.e. 1,5 years?

Your help will be much appreciated!
You can claim points for all your work experience.

S

sutyfornow

What if i completed a year of work but the last month was my annual month of vacation will that be considered a year of work?

S

sutyfornow

Asivad Anac said:
Assume it is 11 points to be on the safer side of things.
What if i completed a year of work but the last month was my annual month of vacation will that be considered a year of work?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Depends on what your reference letter states. If the letter doesn't explicitly mention that period as vacation and includes it within the entirety of your work experience with that organization, no problem.

S

sutyfornow

Asivad Anac said:
Depends on what your reference letter states. If the letter doesn't explicitly mention that period as vacation and includes it within the entirety of your work experience with that organization, no problem.
Asvid plz another question regarding experience
I worked as a teacher full time but 10 months paid and the 2 months of summer vacation isnt paid... will that count as a year experience?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Asvid plz another question regarding experience
I worked as a teacher full time but 10 months paid and the 2 months of summer vacation isnt paid... will that count as a year experience?
Again depends on what your reference letter states. If it doesn't explicitly highlight those 2 months as unpaid vacation, you might sneak under the radar.