+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawing from University

Luvi2001

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm currently in a dilemma and I hope you can help me.
I got my study permit and was studying in University but now I don't want to study here and urgently need to return to India for some reason but I'll come back within 4-5 days. I have to come back to get rid of some business like furniture and clothes and then I'll return back to India permanently.
So I wanted to ask will I be allowed to come back for 2-3 days to do that business and then go back?
My study permit is valid for 4 years and it's the 1st year.
Please help me anyone.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got my study permit and was studying in University but now I don't want to study here and urgently need to return to India for some reason but I'll come back within 4-5 days. I have to come back to get rid of some business like furniture and clothes and then I'll return back to India permanently.
So I wanted to ask will I be allowed to come back for 2-3 days to do that business and then go back?
Please help me anyone.
Yes this is possible although there is never a 100% chance that you will be let into Canada.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hello everyone,
Please help me anyone.
It's possible. However, I will suggest delegating the sales of those items and your properties to a friend or family member if there's one. You can also sell them online. This may save you the cost of flight back to Canada. Also, depending on the urgency and the matter at hand, you can defer your program with university in case you need to continue in the future.

Luvi2001

Feb 18, 2020
It's possible. However, I will suggest delegating the sales of those items and your properties to a friend or family member if there's one. You can also sell them online. This may save you the cost of flight back to Canada. Also, depending on the urgency and the matter at hand, you can defer your program with university in case you need to continue in the future.
Ohk..thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would add that you were asking to return in a short time frame. At some point your permit will be cancelled. How long have you been out of school?

Reactions: babsizkil