+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
email canmedpk@iom.int
send them your name passport number city where you want to book the medical appointment (Karachi,Lahore,Islamabad) and the reason for your medical student or visit they will book your appointment and email you back a letter
Thank you buddy!!! Any idea how long they take to respond back and how soon can I get the appointment date?

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
So one of my friend, he got rejected last year for Canadian study visa but this year he applied again. He applied on 8 August 2020 and yesterday his visa got approved and he got the request for passport submission. He applied through SDS.

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys, back here again after a year haha. I was rejected a visa on February 6. Now i am reapplying from Pakistan. Last time I applied was when i was in abuja. I have requested for the GCMS notes of refusal. Can someone guide me would it be better to apply through NON-SDS again or should i go for SDS this time? i am applying with a university agent this time just in case.

Some issues with applying through SDS are
IELTS (i will have to do it again, the date i did it is 2018)
Making a bank account in Canada and the whole money transferring process

Last edited:

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Hi guys, back here again after a year haha. I was rejected a visa on February 6. Now i am reapplying from Pakistan. Last time I applied was when i was in abuja. I have requested for the GCMS notes of refusal. Can someone guide me would it be better to apply through NON-SDS again or should i go for SDS this time? i am applying with a university agent this time just in case.

Some issues with applying through SDS are
IELTS (i will have to do it again, the date i did it is 2018)
Making a bank account in Canada and the whole money transferring process
Go with non-sds. Processing is much faster these days. Make sure to write a good SOP and fix all of previous refusal reasons.

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
Go with non-sds. Processing is much faster these days. Make sure to write a good SOP and fix all of previous refusal reasons.
Will do. Do i need to re-upload any biometrics? I will attach additional financial documents, but do i have to resubmit the new forms since i am applying from Pakistan this time or just add additional documents along with the application?