+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Did you ordered GCMS NOTES?
What does they say
They said that i dont seem like genuine student and she is not convinced that i will come back to Pakistan. Canada was waste of time. They refund my money after 2 months.
I applied to UK last month , met all requirements got CAS letter, now applying for visa. Simple process.

usman314

Jul 12, 2020
They definitely dont wany pakistani students...too many refusels for us. I also got refused..now i am shooting for UK. Approval rate is 95%. And they give you decision in 15 Working days.
I would say reapply once. You are right about UK but there are low chances that you can get settlement in the UK (without marrying / tier 2 visa)

usman314

Jul 12, 2020
They said that i dont seem like genuine student and she is not convinced that i will come back to Pakistan. Canada was waste of time. They refund my money after 2 months.
I applied to UK last month , met all requirements got CAS letter, now applying for visa. Simple process.
What UK university?

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Can u upload ur SOP? As it seems issue is with ur SOP

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Can u upload ur SOP? As it seems issue is with ur SOP
If you have any family in Canada they can get ur file under access to information act. But they should be citizen or landed immigrant. As that may give u some additional information why it was declined. It will have complete notes of processing officer. Language can tell u little more

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
shahzad bhai many pakiatani applicants got refusals same like u 6 to 8 months delay and refusal SDS

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hello Guys,

Can you please shares some details on paying Tuition Fee to the Canadian University from Foreign Currency Account:

1. How much tax we have to pay (I heard that 5% tax of total tuition fee we have to pay to Pakistani Govt. which is a lot)
2. Any additional or hidden charges we have to pay apart from Tuition Fee
3. Bank charges

Thank you

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I’ve applied for a deferral from Fall 2020 to January 2021 (George Brown College)
It’s been a month I haven’t got any email. Should i wait for the letter or should i email them ?
Hello Guys,

Can you please shares some details on paying Tuition Fee to the Canadian University from Foreign Currency Account:

1. How much tax we have to pay (I heard that 5% tax of total tuition fee we have to pay to Pakistani Govt. which is a lot)
2. Any additional or hidden charges we have to pay apart from Tuition Fee
3. Bank charges

Thank you
Well if u have anyone abroad ask them to pay fee as that will save 5% and u can pay them in Pakistan. Your fee includes tuition fee, health insurance and ancillary fee if any. So u do not habe to pay anything else in tuition. Bank will charge u upfront for wire transfer if that is the method ur using.