+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Hansemer

Jan 30, 2020
Hi, I am applying in Dalhousie University for January 2020 intake, admission deadline of which is 31st August. But I am hesitant as I am not sure if applying this much late would be appropriate since the university website states that international students should apply as early as possible. If anyone has already applied for Dalhousie University, then I'll be really grateful if they can share their journey or can walk us through the process & steps.
Which program?

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
To those who have already applied : Did you print out and sign the gic letter before uploading for the study permit application?

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
No. Why should sign it ?
3 things came with the scotia email : welcome letter, investments directions confirmation and investment companion booklet. The directions confirmation has a place for my signature. Isnt that the document I need to upload for my GIC proof?

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
3 things came with the scotia email : welcome letter, investments directions confirmation and investment companion booklet. The directions confirmation has a place for my signature. Isnt that the document I need to upload for my GIC proof?
Yes this is the document you need to upload, since it's an electronic document, you may or may not sign it, it doesn't matter. The thing matter is you got a letter which says you have paid ****** amount.

Reactions: Vycanis

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Yes this is the document you need to upload, since it's an electronic document, you may or may not sign it, it doesn't matter. The thing matter is you got a letter which says you have paid ****** amount.
Got it, thank you. You always come through with the answers!:)

Reactions: Usman6843

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Just a question, I filed my application for Fall intake on 14th July completely with all documents, however my medicals and biometircs havent been updated, the eligibility review hasn't started yet, is it true that if a person doesn't observe ghost updates or not receive emails possibly gets their decision altoghether with the updates? or does it occur step wise

My biometrics and medical have been done already back in 2019

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Im in the same boat, my medical is on the 12, everything else I have in hand. You mentioned in your earlier post that the application doesnt let you apply for sds without the medical. How can we work around that?

Also, do we get our medical results/number/watever we have to upload to CIC, the same day?
Salam Bhai,

have you applied for visa? I applied, today was my medical exam. Pls keep updating here regarding your medical exam status. I’ll do the same. Thank you