+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
We will send webform to Abu Dhabi or Islamabad ?
I sent to abu dhabi they asnwered after 2 months 10 days same as my friends and answer is same to all.due to pendamic process is slow cant give time drame etc etc same answer to all. Then i seny email to islamabad they answered my question and advised me to send my inquires to abu dhabi as my file is there

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I sent to abu dhabi they asnwered after 2 months 10 days same as my friends and answer is same to all.due to pendamic process is slow cant give time drame etc etc same answer to all. Then i seny email to islamabad they answered my question and advised me to send my inquires to abu dhabi as my file is there
Give me Email adress for Islamabad, i don't know where my file is.

akhyar_89

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
We will send webform to Abu Dhabi or Islamabad ?
As mentioned earlier all pakistani files are dealt in abu dhabi embassy. We dont have a canadian embassy in Pakistan. We only have a counsulate and counsulates dont deal with visas. They are here only to offer thier services to candian citizens in Pakistan.

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Visa application, tracking ID No. ****************** The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
What's this now ,my biometrics is updated on my gc account the moment i gave today and now received these mails from VFS.

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Visa application, tracking ID No. ****************** The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
What's this now ,my biometrics is updated on my gc account the moment i gave today and now received these mails from VFS.
It's that your biometrics have been submitted I received the exact se email don't worry.

Reactions: Usman6843

usman_1986

Oct 10, 2019
Hello all. Asking for help regarding GIC. PLEASE anyone who has experience and has obtained a GIC contact me on whatsapp at 03217971377. I am a NON FILER having a PKR account in Standard Chartered Bank. I need to have a GIC asap. Once again, if anyone can help or guide in this regard please send me a message asap. Thank you!

Reactions: bk.yousafzai

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Ok will do but how to transfer funds from here, any idea?
you have to open a foreign currency account in Pakistani back. You must be a tax filer and have a valid source of income to open a Foreign Currency account. If you are not filer then you can open a joint account with your father/sponsor who is tax filer.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I haven't seen any decision until now on study permits. Further, there is no point in refusing students with full applications. Who will they accept then?
Hmmm, well these are just speculations, someone was saying that complete applications of Non-SDS students and paper applications were being refused, and some people argue that it relates to the limit of their course like a 1 year course is not seen as very reasonable, Lets hope for the best