+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

saadsaeed90

Mar 4, 2020
thanks man, I hope you get it soon too since youve been waiting for a while now. My classes start on the 7th of september and im going to UPEI in charlottetown PEI. I applied early cuz im travelling abroad in the summer so id be needing my passport.
Oh you have plenty of time, my classes have already started on 2nd march in Toronto that is why im a little worried. The university have given me extra 2-3 weeks to get there , thats really generous of them.

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Oh you have plenty of time, my classes have already started on 2nd march in Toronto that is why im a little worried. The university have given me extra 2-3 weeks to get there , thats really generous of them.
you can always call the people over at cic and ask them about your application. Ive heard theyre helpful and do give more specific updates.

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I never knew about that, can you share more details, like a number or any link it would mean alot.
+16139444000
I had to find this on google since i couldnt find the forum where people actually called the cic. If this doesnt work you can send a case specific webform to the abu dhabi office from the ircc website.

saadsaeed90

Mar 4, 2020
+16139444000
I had to find this on google since i couldnt find the forum where people actually called the cic. If this doesnt work you can send a case specific webform to the abu dhabi office from the ircc website.
Thank you so much , I'll try to get in contact with them.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Actually my parents are also not filer. Thats the problem. If i start the process to become a filer still it will take a lot of time. I heard some guys sent the GIC without being filer
No need to be filer i sent my nephew money and ge is non filler

CAbdulmoiz

Mar 3, 2020
Guys i am working overseas right now. I just got my letter of acceptance for Masters for Fall intake. I plan to resign from my job and come to Pakistan in May to start my visa application. My question is that can i apply through SDS as i have been living abroad since past few years or i will have to apply through the normal study permit ? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Guys i am working overseas right now. I just got my letter of acceptance for Masters for Fall intake. I plan to resign from my job and come to Pakistan in May to start my visa application. My question is that can i apply through SDS as i have been living abroad since past few years or i will have to apply through the normal study permit ? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
you can apply through sds if youre in pakistan. Even i moved back to pakistan and was eligible to apply through sds

Reactions: CAbdulmoiz

MrsWaqas

Dec 15, 2019
Hi
Kindly guide if anyone in Lahore has made successful wire transfer to Habib Canadian Bank? Bank name and branch?
HBL has straight away refused me that they only receive and don't send Plz plz guide. I am tired now