+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Shahbaz9900

Feb 14, 2020
I have got 7 band no less then 6, and I wanted to apply through SDS. I have not enough information hence, looking for assistance.
Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Shahbaz9900

Feb 14, 2020
Had my interview yesterday. It was long and tough, but I was approved and the visa sticker got affixed in the passport on the spot.

My timeline (SDS):

Online application - 7th Jan 2020
Biometrics collection letter - 9th Jan
Biometrics updated - 10th Jan
Interview call - 29th Jan
Interview completed - 11th Feburary

Correspondence letter and applicaton approved update came the same day in the portal.

Good luck guys! And thanks to everyone for providing valuable information throughout this journey.
Bro, I am desperately looking for your kind advice. I have recently achieved 7 bands and wanted to apply for SDS. As you have already been through this process. There is no one can help me better then you. I would highly appreciate that if you could message me on what's app, and give me 10 mintus assistance.

Hope you will not disappoint me and help me in making sustainable file.

My what's app number is,

Shahbaz9900

Feb 14, 2020
hello
i have gotten into memorial university in newfoundland for fall 2020
i will soon be applying for visa through SDS scheme inshaAllah
anyone here with similar thing??
We both are at the same track
SDS. Please add me in what's app so we could help each other. And give our best in presenting a complete error-free file to visa officer.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Bro, I am desperately looking for your kind advice. I have recently achieved 7 bands and wanted to apply for SDS. As you have already been through this process. There is no one can help me better then you. I would highly appreciate that if you could message me on what's app, and give me 10 mintus assistance.

Hope you will not disappoint me and help me in making sustainable file.

My what's app number is,
Sure, I'll contact you tomorrow.

Reactions: Shahbaz9900

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
Hello every one I am creating this new thread for all the applicants who are working on applying study permit for Winter 2020. Please feel free to connect here and lets help each other.
Hi Ali Brother
Brother I got my Biometrics validity letter from my consultant on which UCI and Application Number is available and date of that letter is 31-12-2019 and after that it has been about nearly two months but no update can you tell me that approximately in how much days they will make decision

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hi Ali Brother
Brother I got my Biometrics validity letter from my consultant on which UCI and Application Number is available and date of that letter is 31-12-2019 and after that it has been about nearly two months but no update can you tell me that approximately in how much days they will make decision
you should get decision within few days after BVL

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi Ali Brother
2 months
That’s what I am thinking but I got my BVL after 4 months of submission
You should hace received a decision by now try linking your application now using your UCI

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
check your PM
I applied for study visa under SDS for January intake on 5-12-2019 biometrics were done on 9-12-2019. I received nothing from embassy till mid January then i sent them a webform and got their reply after a week that a visa officer is reviewing my application. After some days I received an update in my GC account to submit updated offer letter on 23 January 2020 and i have till 10 February to submit. I uploaded my new offer letter on 31-01-2020 and after that there is no update till yet. I dont know why they are delaying that much, due to embassy slow process i had to defer to September. I’m quite stressed out. Bro should i send them web form again and ask them about whats the delay? Ask about decision? Should i do that ? Please let me know what can be done here. Thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I applied for study visa under SDS for January intake on 5-12-2019 biometrics were done on 9-12-2019. I received nothing from embassy till mid January then i sent them a webform and got their reply after a week that a visa officer is reviewing my application. After some days I received an update in my GC account to submit updated offer letter on 23 January 2020 and i have till 10 February to submit. I uploaded my new offer letter on 31-01-2020 and after that there is no update till yet. I dont know why they are delaying that much, due to embassy slow process i had to defer to September. I’m quite stressed out. Bro should i send them web form again and ask them about whats the delay? Ask about decision? Should i do that ? Please let me know what can be done here. Thanks
It wouldn't hurt to send an inquiry through webform. keep it simple like.

Dear Case processing Officer,
This is in reference to my temporary resident visa for study permit applied online on Dec 9, 2019. I would really appreciate if I can be provided and update on my file.
Regards,
<NAME>

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
It wouldn't hurt to send an inquiry through webform. keep it simple like.

Dear Case processing Officer,
This is in reference to my temporary resident visa for study permit applied online on Dec 9, 2019. I would really appreciate if I can be provided and update on my file.
Regards,
<NAME>
Thanks for replying. I will keep it short tell me should i elaborate a little more about all the scenario as i told you above or just write what you told me?

SyedAlii

Feb 18, 2020
Anything is possible, people do get PPR and next day rejection letter as well or medical request and PPR at the same time. There are hundreds of case like that in this forum. So, I would stay positive still.
Hey bro i applied under sds on: 22 january
Biometrics letter: 23 january
Biometrics done: 29 january
Still no update after that...