alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I did. I even mentioned a property we have near AKU hospital as it helps me be in vicinity for future patients.my major is neuroscience and the main reason i was applying abroad is because the course is not taught in Pakistan. I think I should go back to pak and apply... would they still raise an issue about ‘ties’ after that since I’ll technically be in Pakistan
they are satisfied with your program, only concern VO might have that you will remain in Canada after studies. Any temporary visa you must convince VP that you will leave Canada after your proposed stay.

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
they are satisfied with your program, only concern VO might have that you will remain in Canada after studies. Any temporary visa you must convince VP that you will leave Canada after your proposed stay.
How do I convince them ? So what I’m understanding is that their main issue is with me leaving Canada at the end of the studies. The whole ‘ties’ part is basically reiterating that. I just need to convince them that I’ll leave at the end of studies and I somehow need to prove that with my ties back home (i.e ill return to my family in Pakistan)

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
How do I convince them ? So what I’m understanding is that their main issue is with me leaving Canada at the end of the studies. The whole ‘ties’ part is basically reiterating that. I just need to convince them that I’ll leave at the end of studies and I somehow need to prove that with my ties back home (i.e ill return to my family in Pakistan)
hey really unfortunate to see your visa was rejected best option is to apply from pakistan now your profile is excellent dont lose hope apply again

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
hey really unfortunate to see your visa was rejected best option is to apply from pakistan now your profile is excellent dont lose hope apply again
I really appreciate how much you helped me and i guess that seems like the best option right now. I hope SDS does me justice

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I really appreciate how much you helped me and i guess that seems like the best option right now. I hope SDS does me justice
it will the approval rate is higher and applying from home country also increases your visa chances

AffanMustafa

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi,

My study visa is approved and i am thinking to get my program changed within same college before arriving to Canada. I'm just wondering that will it cause any problem in study permit issuance when i will land in Canada?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hi,

My study visa is approved and i am thinking to get my program changed within same college before arriving to Canada. I'm just wondering that will it cause any problem in study permit issuance when i will land in Canada?
I guess I already replied to your question earlier. @PMM also replied in your other thread. You being asking same questions again and again won’t change anything. If you are not convinced how about do some research and get answer yourself on ircc website.

AffanMustafa

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
I guess I already replied to your question earlier. @PMM also replied in your other thread. You being asking same questions again and again won’t change anything. If you are not convinced how about do some research and get answer yourself on ircc website.
Hi, my apologies but your answer was not clear enough before and i couldn't find any previous post which had a straight forward answer in it that's why i was looking for a confirmed answer to this. Thanks @PMM just saw your answer.

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
I had my interview on 28th January, I'm still waiting for my decision while a lot of people already got their decision even those who had their interview after me. How long can it take? I got two ghost updates but nothing else. How much more time would it take?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I had my interview on 28th January, I'm still waiting for my decision while a lot of people already got their decision even those who had their interview after me. How long can it take? I got two ghost updates but nothing else. How much more time would it take?
Your application is still in process ghost updates are good sign your application processing might not have finished by the date you were called for interview

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
Your application is still in process ghost updates are good sign your application processing might not have finished by the date you were called for interview
He told me that he'll send the ppr after doing background checks. He said the same to another guy though and he got his ppr on 5th. So I was wondering how much more time will it take?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
He told me that he'll send the ppr after doing background checks. He said the same to another guy though and he got his ppr on 5th. So I was wondering how much more time will it take?
depends on the time it takes to do background checks never compare your own application with other people because every application is different and every VO will look at it differently just wait if he said you will get your paper after background checks you will, unless you have some secret criminal history you tried to hide (highly unlikely) you have absolutely nothing to worry about in the mean time if you are really restless send them a webform

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
depends on the time it takes to do background checks never compare your own application with other people because every application is different and every VO will look at it differently just wait if he said you will get your paper after background checks you will, unless you have some secret criminal history you tried to hide (highly unlikely) you have absolutely nothing to worry about in the mean time if you are really restless send them a webform
I always think that sending a webform shows desperateness and radiates a negative vibe? I don't know but yeah I was just wondering if there's really a time limit after the interview in which the decision has to be finalized.
Yeah I guess waiting is the only option and I'm very optimistic

Reactions: Farazahsheikh

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
I always think that sending a webform shows desperateness and radiates a negative vibe? I don't know but yeah I was just wondering if there's really a time limit after the interview in which the decision has to be finalized.
Yeah I guess waiting is the only option and I'm very optimistic
I know a person who went for the interview on the 28th and she received her PPR just yesterday. You'll likely get it soon.

Reactions: nausherwan436