+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Don’t worry man I have seen people got approved after 3 attempts and way more reasons of rejection. You got it take some time apply notes and answers VO concerns you are good.
Thanks for your kind wishes, it means a lot and yeah I guess it is just a part of life, will surely try again and to everyone awaiting their decision, I sincerely wish them best of luck in their future endeavours and never lose hope because with hardship comes ease.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Thanks for your kind wishes, it means a lot and yeah I guess it is just a part of life, will surely try again and to everyone awaiting their decision, I sincerely wish them best of luck in their future endeavours and never lose hope because with hardship comes ease.
This is not 100% certain but based on what i have seen purpose of visit reason is mostly because they have doubts you arent a legit student and you will start working there illegally and wont follow your actual goal i.e studying
I got this refusal reason the first time too i have sent you the letter of explanation you can see how i tried to counter maybe it will help you
Also order gcms notes asap

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
This is not 100% certain but based on what i have seen purpose of visit reason is mostly because they have doubts you arent a legit student and you will start working there illegally and wont follow your actual goal i.e studying
I got this refusal reason the first time too i have sent you the letter of explanation you can see how i tried to counter maybe it will help you
Also order gcms notes asap
Thanks for your kind consideration, I will certainly take a look at it and rectify my mistakes.

AffanMustafa

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi,

I was granted a study visa but as my application was accepted little late so I had to get my admission deferred till May 2020 from Jan 2020. Seneca college only grants deffer once, I've no issues of deffer now as I will reach Canada on time. But my question is I'm thinking to get my program changed from Undergrad Certificate to Postgraduate. As I am already given a deffer will I be able to get my program changed. Is changing program or getting deffer associated in any way?

Last edited:

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi,

I was granted a study visa but as my application was accepted little late so I had to get my admission deferred till May 2020. Seneca college only grants deffer once, I've no issues of deffer now as I will reach Canada on time. But my question is I'm thinking to get my program changed from Undergrad Certificate to Postgraduate. As I am already given a deffer will I be able to get my program changed. Are changing program or getting deffer associated in any way?
most probably better to ask your college about that i think changing field is not the same as defferal

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
hey have tried this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
you can track your application by family name passport info no uci necessary
You did send to both address right? From which id you got this reply?

Be positive also @GMP97 gave you a great advise have you tried doing this already
bro follow that link you can send a webform too without UCI or application number i guess they cant reply to enquiries like this follow the write the enquiry and send the webform dont worry about UCI thats not a required field its optional they have directly given you a link for abu dhabi webform which means they did recognize that you do have an application
OP said he did try to send webform but in reply IRCC said your email is not was given with initial application therefore we can’t give you any update.
Thanks a lot GM97 and Ali jumani. First I have the GC key account but in that I tried five times to link it but no record found and second that I also send a webform but they said that your email address is not registered with us and third I got the upper mentioned reply from email ID Abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Thanks a lot GM97 and Ali jumani. First I have the GC key account but in that I tried five times to link it but no record found and second that I also send a webform but they said that your email address is not registered with us and third I got the upper mentioned reply from email ID Abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca
I thought the same that you must have gotten a reply from abd id. Lets wait and keep your fingers crossed Hopefully you get favorable reply from other email id

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Hi everyone,
Pures college has asked me to submit notarized transcripts. Are they asking me to get it done by notary public or from HEC..please help me on this

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Hey syedzeeshanhaider what did the visa officer asked you during the interview and what were your answers. Can u please let us know. Maybe we can benefit out of this situation. Thank you

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Hi,

I was granted a study visa but as my application was accepted little late so I had to get my admission deferred till May 2020 from Jan 2020. Seneca college only grants deffer once, I've no issues of deffer now as I will reach Canada on time. But my question is I'm thinking to get my program changed from Undergrad Certificate to Postgraduate. As I am already given a deffer will I be able to get my program changed. Is changing program or getting deffer associated in any way?
In which course you applied in Seneca?