App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
OP said he did try to send webform but in reply IRCC said your email is not was given with initial application therefore we can’t give you any update.
oh right right forgot about that if he cant find his application by linking it i dont think there is anyother way

bk.yousafzai

Feb 2, 2020
Applying for IT program sept. 2020
Hello, I just took my IELTS test and got 6 each with a 6.5 overall as per SDS requirement.
Now what should i do next ?
Can you please explain the process step by step and also the bank statement (money,duration).

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello, I just took my IELTS test and got 6 each with a 6.5 overall as per SDS requirement.
Can you please explain the process step by step and also the bank statement (money,duration).
you need gic for sds bank statements arent required

Reactions: bk.yousafzai

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
First step to determine what are your interests in IT. The said field is very vast. Once you decide start putting all the school who is offering program of your interest. Make a list and start applying. Good luck!

abbaswattoo

Oct 2, 2019
you got study permit as well?
someone suggest me a consultancy at Islamabad, that they are pretty good in convincing the immigration officer. Just wanna know did any consultant helped you or you did it by yourself ?
Regards and best of luck for your future
Which consultant you are planning to trying? I'm also from Islamabad

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Ok your program is way ahead yet i recommend that you apply at your earliest possible convenience step by step as time goes by, because September is a really busy Intake and you would have a hard time waiting for your decision

Get yourself enrolled in an Institute with a DLI number in your relevant field
Pay 1 year Tuition in advance
Get a GIC from Scotiabank,
Attach bank statements to show extra funding ONLY if you can evaluate it in CAD and it should be maintained for 4 months
Police Clearance Certificate
SOP (Statement of Purpose)
Upfront medical at IOM

Last edited:

bk.yousafzai

Feb 2, 2020
Ok your program is way ahead yet i recommend that you apply at your earliest possible convenience step by step as time goes by, because September is a really busy Intake and you would have a hard time waiting for your decision

Attach bank statements to show extra funding ONLY if you can evaluate it in CAD and it should be maintained for 4 months
Upfront medical at IOM
Thanks bro i got

Upfront medical at IOM
Oh, is the bank statement necessary??

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hi guys, just wanted to inform about my recent refusal that I recieved today

Which mentions

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

This is the ONLY reason mentioned

I applied through SDS, and I wanted to ask what the actual reason is and what does it actually reflect? anybody who has had the same reason could kindly throw some light upon this?

Thanks
Were you called for an interview?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I was returned the passport and told to wait for a decision
You have only one rejection reason also this is very tricky one as well. I would recommend you to apply for gcms notes first to find out the exact reason what went wrong during interview and apply again.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
You have only one rejection reason also this is very tricky one as well. I would recommend you to apply for gcms notes first to find out the exact reason what went wrong during interview and apply again.
I was thinking the same, will see what I can do to rectify my mistakes, hope it goes to my favour