alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
My brother’s third application for a Canadian study permit was approved on 27th January (SDS). Previous two applications were refused under the general category.

Visa timeline
Application submitted: 6th dec 2019
Review and medical pass update: 9th Dec
1st and 2nd ghost update on 10th dec
3rd and 4th ghost update on 13th dec
5th ghost update on 29th dec

Correspondence letter and passport request: 27th January.

GIC 10,000$ from Habib Canadian bank
1st year tuition fee paid in advance: $8750
Congratulations I am so happy for you guys

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
Hello every one I am creating this new thread for all the applicants who are working on applying study permit for Winter 2020. Please feel free to connect here and lets help each other.
Ali bro yesterday I sent the email you told me to do so and got this reply today
Dear Sir/Madam,

All enquiries must be submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link (Ctrl+click to follow the link). Please note that we will not respond to any enquiries that are not submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged and best placed for review to provide you with a response in a timely manner.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Hi, my interview was on 28 jan, can anyone plz tell me why in my application it is still written your action is required and you need to attend interview like it was written before interview and no new update ,
I was asked to submit deferral letter after getting official request to do so by officer. But get no request till now.
What is the status of other applicants accounts who are in same boat ?

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
Hi, my interview was on 28 jan, can anyone plz tell me why in my application it is still written your action is required and you need to attend interview like it was written before interview and no new update ,
I was asked to submit deferral letter after getting official request to do so by officer. But get no request till now.
I had my interview on 28th as well. The status is still the same so you need to wait

abbaswattoo

Oct 2, 2019
Same here i have got the admission and planning to take my wife and daughter. It will be great if you get any answer please notify me as well
My wife have applied for masters in some universities. Consultant told that we will deposit $17000 on her GIC. GIC can be bought upto $50000

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
will get updated soon

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Ali bro yesterday I sent the email you told me to do so and got this reply today
Dear Sir/Madam,

All enquiries must be submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link (Ctrl+click to follow the link). Please note that we will not respond to any enquiries that are not submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged and best placed for review to provide you with a response in a timely manner.

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
hey have tried this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
you can track your application by family name passport info no uci necessary

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019

Hansemer

Jan 30, 2020
Thanks for this. Suggestion but i already got my visa
you got study permit as well?
someone suggest me a consultancy at Islamabad, that they are pretty good in convincing the immigration officer. Just wanna know did any consultant helped you or you did it by yourself ?
Regards and best of luck for your future

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
you got study permit as well?
someone suggest me a consultancy at Islamabad, that they are pretty good in convincing the immigration officer. Just wanna know did any consultant helped you or you did it by yourself ?
Regards and best of luck for your future
well of course when you reach the canadian airport they issue you your study permit there
not really i did pay one consultancy 35k after my 1st refusal but they turned out be useless i applied all by myself

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
You did send to both address right? From which id you got this reply?

Be positive also @GMP97 gave you a great advise have you tried doing this already

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020
I
Hi everyone,

I know it will be annoying or may be look silly as i am desperately asking about the procedure of GIC. Because the things are not very clear to me st the moment. As i have studied Scotia bank ssk you to fill out form so that they will send a swift code and account details to deposit the funds.

My question here our so called unprofessional banks doesn't know much about these investment funds and they putting our halal money on the line.

So please if anyone has done it or have the idea of doing it please leave me a message at 03244999664. I will call you straight away.

Thanks jazak Allah

I have done it a few days back. I opened my GIC account in habib canadian bank. For sending the payment first of all you will have to open a foreign currency account ( which is only possible if you are filer ) then you can send money. I sent my payment from Bank Of Punjab. After opening account and showing them all documents they sent my payment after 3 days.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
hey have tried this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
you can track your application by family name passport info no uci necessary
Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
bro follow that link you can send a webform too without UCI or application number i guess they cant reply to enquiries like this follow the write the enquiry and send the webform dont worry about UCI thats not a required field its optional they have directly given you a link for abu dhabi webform which means they did recognize that you do have an application

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
bro follow that link you can send a webform too without UCI or application number i guess they cant reply to enquiries like this follow the write the enquiry and send the webform dont worry about UCI thats not a required field its optional they have directly given you a link for abu dhabi webform which means they did recognize that you do have an application
OP said he did try to send webform but in reply IRCC said your email is not was given with initial application therefore we can’t give you any update.