App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I am confident OP's file decision been taken already long time ago which either rejection or ban however, agent is doing this purposely to stall as much as possible and hoping that OP give up and stop asking questions. Agents already skimmed 400K. I have seen so many applicants where agents do the same thing and applicants applied again and found out they are ban for 5 years due to misrepresentation. I would love to be proved wrong here let's hope he get the response soon.

Do you know 95% of registered agents in India either not charge a dime to students or charge only 400 to 500 dollars because they get their commissions from schools. Agents send applications and they declare themselves as applicant's agent on their visa application file.
man this just proves its better to stay the hell away from them

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
its my 50th day since i applied, and still under eligibility review. its hell frustrating now. i seriously want to withdraw my application, but i guess thats not even the option than to wait. any help regarding that? i have sent webforms as well, but again so generic replies from them.
you will have to wait you probably will receive interview call the approval rate is at all time high and they arent giving out visas without interview

Hansemer

Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone! i am applying for EAP september 2020 at Dalhousie. Should i apply for the long term program (M.Eng) from here or should i apply in person (hard Form application) when i get there ?

Hansemer

Jan 30, 2020
Refused the first gonna apply again through SDS here is the letter of explanation i wrote need suggestions as to how can i improve it thanks
Letter of Explanation for 1st refusal

Hello, I would like to write a few words regarding the reasons I was refused the first time I applied for the permit

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I would like to state that I understand the responsibilities of a Canadian study permit holder and a student. My intentions are to complete my bachelor’s degree program, and then leave the country as per the requirements of the study permit. I might also go for higher education but I would never engage in anything that is against the conditions of my study permit. I also have a share in property here in Pakistan and my elder brother, who is also my sponsor and has paid the GIC amount, runs a stable pharmaceuticals family business which I can join and be a part of whenever I desire. My visit to Canada will solely be for acquiring higher education. I understand that I did not provide this much information which could have led to the refusal of my application. I hope that this explanation satisfies you.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I can understand that the current employment opportunities in Pakistan are extremely competitive. This is one of the main reasons I did not complete my degree from here, since I had the financial backing of my elder brother I decided to transfer to Canadian University after only completing 4 semesters here. I realized having a Canadian degree would give me a huge advantage here in Pakistan and even at the worst case scenario I am still a part of the family business. I am a law abiding citizen of Pakistan and would continue to follow the requirements of my study permit and would never engage in any activities that are against the laws of Canada.

I hope that these answers satisfy you.

Regards,
You should apply for EAP (english for academic purpose) which is Pre-requisite to get admission in DLI which requires no study permit as it is short term program i-e less than 6 months, when you get here apply for study permit inside the Canada; which is usually cared by Los Angeles VAC. It is one of the finest way to get study permit with out any rejection. But make sure that your visa should be student (visitor visa).
Regards

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi everyone! i am applying for EAP september 2020 at Dalhousie. Should i apply for the long term program (M.Eng) from here or should i apply in person (hard Form application) when i get there ?
Bro its really hard to get visa for EAP considering there are already institutions here that offer English courses how will you explain to them the reason why arent you doing the course in your home country?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
You should apply for EAP (english for academic purpose) which is Pre-requisite to get admission in DLI which requires no study permit as it is short term program i-e less than 6 months, when you get here apply for study permit inside the Canada; which is usually cared by Los Angeles VAC. It is one of the finest way to get study permit with out any rejection. But make sure that your visa should be student (visitor visa).
Regards
Thanks for this. Suggestion but i already got my visa

Nomi1980

Jan 30, 2020
biggest question you need to answer is why after this much time you are leaving your employment to pursue education in canada how it will benefit you and how will the course you have selected enhance the skills you already have and the fee is 21300 CAD right ?it cant be 2130 CAD if it is 21300 CAD 3 million arent enough considering you have dependents
I am willing to relocate and settle in Canada, For that I looked into options of PNP and Express Entry,But after my ECA I found out that My MBA is equivalent to 4 year Graduation ( Bachelors) as per Canadian Education System, So I decided to take admission in Post Graduate or Graduate program,
By doing this i'll move to Canada along with my family and after completion of my Graduate degree from Canada I'll be able to compete the job market over there,
2nd part of your question is how it will benefit me, So the answer is again that there is a lot of difference in having Bachelor Degree with 5-10 years of experience & having Masters degree with 5-10 years of experience
And the Fee for Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is 2130 Cad/ Year and Course is of 3 Years

alirana

Jan 31, 2020
Hello everyone!

I need your valuable input here.

My wife is going to apply for M.Ed (Master degree) and we will be going through SDS.

I and my 3 years old son will be accompanying her.

My questions are here

Is it possible to get GIC for family? If only for student then do we have to show funds in account for myself and my son?

What would be chances of visa when we can show solid ties with home country?

Thank you in advance!

Same here i have got the admission and planning to take my wife and daughter. It will be great if you get any answer please notify me as well

Nomi1980

Jan 30, 2020
In addition to what @GMP97 reply, you are already well settled and working as Finance Manager for last 5 years. Managers are considered as very high skilled job in Canada. I would raise a concern why would one wants to come to Canada who is already working in Skilled 0 for almost half decade now wants to study diploma after doing MBA from country of residence?

Applicant's main purpose is not exactly what he is claiming. Therefore, not satisfied and application rejected and refusal grounds: purpose of visit, ties to country of residence and Canada and not bonafide student.

Have you tried looking at other options? i.e. PNP programs and AIPP & RNIP programs?

Look for Saskatchewan nominee program for international skilled worker. in order to eligible you need minimum 60 out of 100 points in grid system. However, Saskatchewan last few draws and nominations given to those who has 67 or more points.

P.S: this is my unprofessional and limited knowledge 2 cents based on your profile.
I am willing to relocate and settle in Canada, For that I looked into options of PNP and Express Entry,But after my ECA I found out that My MBA is equivalent to 4 year Graduation ( Bachelors) as per Canadian Education System, So I decided to take admission in Post Graduate or Graduate program,
By doing this i'll move to Canada along with my family and after completion of my Graduate degree from Canada I'll be able to compete the job market over there,
2nd part of your question is how it will benefit me, So the answer is again that there is a lot of difference in having Bachelor Degree with 5-10 years of experience & having Masters degree with 5-10 years of experience
And the Fee for Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is 2130 Cad/ Year and Course is of 3 Years
You are rite Managers are considered as very high skilled job in Canada. but not I am not in Canada and not as good paid as in Canada
So my primary concern is to immigrate to Canada & I want to avail Study to stay option, Now If I am taking admission in Canadian University and I am paying for it and get a Canadian Degree to become competent and skilled employee in job market,
Do you think they are not gonna accept me ?

alirana

Jan 31, 2020
Hi everyone,

I know it will be annoying or may be look silly as i am desperately asking about the procedure of GIC. Because the things are not very clear to me st the moment. As i have studied Scotia bank ssk you to fill out form so that they will send a swift code and account details to deposit the funds.

My question here our so called unprofessional banks doesn't know much about these investment funds and they putting our halal money on the line.

So please if anyone has done it or have the idea of doing it please leave me a message at 03244999664. I will call you straight away.

Thanks jazak Allah