+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Raheel48

Jan 29, 2020
You certainly can apply for study permit for sure. Make sure you cover your gap in your SOP. Gap is not an issue as long as you have work experience to cover that gap. As for PNP you are correct last few draws are stuck at 67. Did you look at AIPP program and RNIP program? Under both programs you do not need a job offer backed by LMIA. Simple hob offer would do
also have issue with CGPA, dont you think its low to secure admission slot in universities ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
also have issue with CGPA, dont you think its low to secure admission slot in universities ?
You might have to face some trouble due to low CGPA however since you have 10 years of professional field experience I think you have a good chance to get in. Have your recommendation letters from you direct reporting manager ready and also get a same letter with any one of your client as well. Write an essay and talked about what you were before when you graduated and what you are right now give them some live example of your career success, projects you supervised, appreciation and promotion letters if any. Good luck!

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
I got no interaction with vfs global as I applied online , other star members can help you in this regard
I think VFS wants to know under which category you applied.

It’s five months already and you got no response at all. I think your agent is screwing up. I feel so bad I don’t thing anything can be done at this point. I am assuming you sent an email to ircc Abudhabi with all the details you have available to request an update on your file.
Sending it on webform In Shaa Allah thanks brother

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
My timeline for SDS:

7th January: Applied Online
9th January: Biometrics Instructions Letter
10th January: Biometrics Updated
30th January: Interview Letter

In exactly 20 days since giving my biometrics.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
What I think of these Interviews is that it is a type of an Audit carried out to see whether the SDS program is still applicable to candidates from Pakistan, to test their genuineness because the approval ratio has reached an all time high and I wish everyone best of luck for their applications :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
What I think of these Interviews is that it is a type of an Audit carried out to see whether the SDS program is still applicable to candidates from Pakistan, to test their genuineness because the approval ratio has reached an all time high and I wish everyone best of luck for their applications :)
Second to that IRCC carried random audits and they call it administrative review. Not only study permit nut any type of visa, department do administrative review on few applications. I am not surprised as we are known to present fake documents, lying and trusting incompetence agents who leads us to ban.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Second to that IRCC carried random audits and they call it administrative review. Not only study permit nut any type of visa, department do administrative review on few applications. I am not surprised as we are known to present fake documents, lying and trusting incompetence agents who leads us to ban.
yeah man this guy hussain paid 4 lacs oh man and his application is just on hold for 4 months these agents are absolutely horrible

Nomi1980

Jan 30, 2020
Hello guys,
I need you guidance ,
here is my profile.
Age - 39
Education = B.com 2 years in 2003 & MBA 2 years in 2007 ( My ECA is 4 year bachelor degree )
IELTS = Overall 7 band
10 years of work experience of which last 5 years are as manager finance
Dependents = Spouse and 2 children ( less then 6 years of age )
Bank statement = 3.0 million/rs
I have applied in Memorial University of Newfoundland & Labrador in Graduate Diploma in Business Administration ( 1 to 3 years Course )
Selected this university because its the cheapest and government university.
I year total fee for this program is 2130/CAD
No family ties in Canada
No travel history

I want to ask you guys that is it OK to apply for student visa with this profile or what measures should I take to get the student visa ?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello guys,
I need you guidance ,
here is my profile.
Age - 39
Education = B.com 2 years in 2003 & MBA 2 years in 2007 ( My ECA is 4 year bachelor degree )
IELTS = Overall 7 band
I have applied in Memorial University of Newfoundland & Labrador in Graduate Diploma in Business Administration ( 1 to 3 years Course )
No family ties in Canada
No travel history

I want to ask you guys that is it OK to apply for student visa with this profile or what measures should I take to get the student visa ?
biggest question you need to answer is why after this much time you are leaving your employment to pursue education in canada how it will benefit you and how will the course you have selected enhance the skills you already have and the fee is 21300 CAD right ?it cant be 2130 CAD if it is 21300 CAD 3 million arent enough considering you have dependents

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hello guys,
I need you guidance ,
here is my profile.
Age - 39
IELTS = Overall 7 band
No family ties in Canada
No travel history

biggest question you need to answer is why after this much time you are leaving your employment to pursue education in canada how it will benefit you and how will the course you have selected enhance the skills you already have and the fee is 21300 CAD right ?it cant be 2130 CAD if it is 21300 CAD 3 million arent enough considering you have dependents
In addition to what @GMP97 reply, you are already well settled and working as Finance Manager for last 5 years. Managers are considered as very high skilled job in Canada. I would raise a concern why would one wants to come to Canada who is already working in Skilled 0 for almost half decade now wants to study diploma after doing MBA from country of residence?

Applicant's main purpose is not exactly what he is claiming. Therefore, not satisfied and application rejected and refusal grounds: purpose of visit, ties to country of residence and Canada and not bonafide student.

Have you tried looking at other options? i.e. PNP programs and AIPP & RNIP programs?

Look for Saskatchewan nominee program for international skilled worker. in order to eligible you need minimum 60 out of 100 points in grid system. However, Saskatchewan last few draws and nominations given to those who has 67 or more points.

P.S: this is my unprofessional and limited knowledge 2 cents based on your profile.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
yeah man this guy hussain paid 4 lacs oh man and his application is just on hold for 4 months these agents are absolutely horrible
I am confident OP's file decision been taken already long time ago which either rejection or ban however, agent is doing this purposely to stall as much as possible and hoping that OP give up and stop asking questions. Agents already skimmed 400K. I have seen so many applicants where agents do the same thing and applicants applied again and found out they are ban for 5 years due to misrepresentation. I would love to be proved wrong here let's hope he get the response soon.

Do you know 95% of registered agents in India either not charge a dime to students or charge only 400 to 500 dollars because they get their commissions from schools. Agents send applications and they declare themselves as applicant's agent on their visa application file.

Ayesha_j

Jan 6, 2020
I am confident OP's file decision been taken already long time ago which either rejection or ban however, agent is doing this purposely to stall as much as possible and hoping that OP give up and stop asking questions. Agents already skimmed 400K. I have seen so many applicants where agents do the same thing and applicants applied again and found out they are ban for 5 years due to misrepresentation. I would love to be proved wrong here let's hope he get the response soon.

Do you know 95% of registered agents in India either not charge a dime to students or charge only 400 to 500 dollars because they get their commissions from schools. Agents send applications and they declare themselves as applicant's agent on their visa application file.
its my 50th day since i applied, and still under eligibility review. its hell frustrating now. i seriously want to withdraw my application, but i guess thats not even the option than to wait. any help regarding that? i have sent webforms as well, but again so generic replies from them.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
its my 50th day since i applied, and still under eligibility review. its hell frustrating now. i seriously want to withdraw my application, but i guess thats not even the option than to wait. any help regarding that? i have sent webforms as well, but again so generic replies from them.
I need to know more about your application and profile