+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Zaidch451

Dec 11, 2019
Hello fellows , my interview is done in isl on 27th. A lot questions were asked.
Basically questions like 'why you choose that particular university ? Why that province , why canada, why that course...
Job opportunities in Pakistan were also discussed. Usually the questions are from study plan n they see whether answers are according to it.
The officer approved my visa with a condition to submit new LOA from university for September intake ,

However in my application there is no update yet , may be it will take some time.
Kindly share your experiences as well dear candidates!

Reactions: GMP97

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
About 4 lacs and the rest will be after visa he said
Oh my god 4 lacs? Bro if you paid this much you must ask him to give you your application number so you can link your application

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello fellows , my interview is done in isl on 27th. A lot questions were asked.
Basically questions like 'why you choose that particular university ? Why that province , why canada, why that course...
Job opportunities in Pakistan were also discussed. Usually the questions are from study plan n they see whether answers are according to it.
The officer approved my visa with a condition to submit new LOA from university for September intake ,

However in my application there is no update yet , may be it will take some time.
Congrats

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015

Congratulations Zaid, sometimes it takes 24 to 48 hours to get request. However, you can still send an updated LOA to IRCC Abudhabi email id voluntarily if you have it ready.

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
I had my interview on Tuesday. The interviewer was very nice a friendly first of all. First question he asked me that what I'm going to study in Canada and why. After that he asked me questions related to my field which was computer science and I sensed that visa officer was a computer scientist too as he had knowledge. I gave him all the answers and at the end he said "I'll give you shot." At the end of the interview he became really jolly and friendly.
Lastly he said he wanted to do background check and after that he'll send the PPR, he also said that I've passed the interview and I seem like a sincere guy to him and a genuine student.
He didn't ask me anything else.
How much time would it take now?
That's how my interview went like, good luck guys. Just don't forget to smile always and be calm.

Zaidch451

Dec 11, 2019
Congratulations Zaid, sometimes it takes 24 to 48 hours to get request. However, you can still send an updated LOA to IRCC Abudhabi email id voluntarily if you have it ready.
Yes I have it already and
that's What I was thinking that should I send it via email because officer told me that IRCC would make an official request to submit new LOA n a deadline will be given to you of one month after that request.

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019

Congratulations Brother. Bro when did you applied at VFS and when you received medical or interview request.

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
Oh my god 4 lacs? Bro if you paid this much you must ask him to give you your application number so you can link your application
I asked him many times but he refused he said you can track it on VFS and it’s genuine the rest leave to me.

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
Thanks , I applied on 6 dec online and received interview Request on 18 jan
Thanks brother can you please suggest me that if it’s a good sign or bad because I have submitted my application at VFS on 29-08-2019 and given biometrics on that day upfront but till now no response from them

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
Hi Brother I just emailed VFS Global about the progress of my visa application and I got this email please can you tell me what’s meant by that

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Pakistan.

Please be informed that you are requested to confirm your purpose of traveling.”

Raheel48

Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone

i have done BSc Electrical Engineering with specialize in Electronics back in 2009, with CGPA of 2.72 out of 4.00 , now i have got 8 years of professional experience,
i am living in islamabad here i tried to find any good consultant regearding for FSW or PNP but most of them say you are eligible and demand upfront fee.

after research i found being eligible is not enough you should pass the minimum threshold level like for sasketchwan pnp eligibility is 60 points but last five years draw they never drop below 67 points.

so my question is can i apply for study visa with low CGPA + 10 years of Gap ?
also suggest me any good education consultant in islamabad/Rwp if you any please
May ALLAH bless you all

Zaidch451

Dec 11, 2019
Hi Brother I just emailed VFS Global about the progress of my visa application and I got this email please can you tell me what’s meant by that

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that you are requested to confirm your purpose of traveling.”
I got no interaction with vfs global as I applied online , other star members can help you in this regard

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015

Dear Applicant,

I think VFS wants to know under which category you applied.

It’s five months already and you got no response at all. I think your agent is screwing up. I feel so bad I don’t thing anything can be done at this point. I am assuming you sent an email to ircc Abudhabi with all the details you have available to request an update on your file.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hi everyone

i have done BSc Electrical Engineering with specialize in Electronics back in 2009, with CGPA of 2.72 out of 4.00 , now i have got 8 years of professional experience,
i am living in islamabad here i tried to find any good consultant regearding for FSW or PNP but most of them say you are eligible and demand upfront fee.

after research i found being eligible is not enough you should pass the minimum threshold level like for sasketchwan pnp eligibility is 60 points but last five years draw they never drop below 67 points.

so my question is can i apply for study visa with low CGPA + 10 years of Gap ?
also suggest me any good education consultant in islamabad/Rwp if you any please
May ALLAH bless you all
You certainly can apply for study permit for sure. Make sure you cover your gap in your SOP. Gap is not an issue as long as you have work experience to cover that gap. As for PNP you are correct last few draws are stuck at 67. Did you look at AIPP program and RNIP program? Under both programs you do not need a job offer backed by LMIA. Simple hob offer would do