App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
This is not true! I have seen so many applicants were banned or their visas didn’t even applied and so called consultants charged them arms and legs. He is a scam for sure. One more way to retrieve your application details directly from IRCC is send a webform to Ottawa OS and Abudhabi IRCC and request them the status. Make sure for your details you provide as much as details you can in order for them to find your application i.e:
Surname:
First Name:
DOB:
City of birth:
Country of Birth:
Biometric tracking number:

and any other details you might have live VFS tracking number as well. Hopefully they will reply you not only with status but also your application number and UCI number.
Yup hsi consultant seems like a scammer

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
This is not true! I have seen so many applicants were banned or their visas didn’t even applied and so called consultants charged them arms and legs. He is a scam for sure. One more way to retrieve your application details directly from IRCC is send a webform to Ottawa OS and Abudhabi IRCC and request them the status. Make sure for your details you provide as much as details you can in order for them to find your application i.e:
Surname:
First Name:
DOB:
City of birth:
Country of Birth:
Biometric tracking number:

and any other details you might have live VFS tracking number as well. Hopefully they will reply you not only with status but also your application number and UCI number.
Ali brother thanks for that but listen I had once sent the IRCC webform to Abu Dhabi but they said that your email address is not registered with us that’s why we cannot give you the information you want because of privacy policy so then I called to my consultants they said that our lawyer who prepared your application has given his own email address and we can’t give you his email address and the rest of information you mentioned above like surname biometric id date of Birth etc is with me but in IRCC webform the email address is mandatory which I don’t have so if there’s any way I can retreive my UCI or application number etc. Thanks Ali Jumani for taking it serious.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Ali brother thanks for that but listen I had once sent the IRCC webform to Abu Dhabi but they said that your email address is not registered with us that’s why we cannot give you the information you want because of privacy policy so then I called to my consultants they said that our lawyer who prepared your application has given his own email address and we can’t give you his email address and the rest of information you mentioned above like surname biometric id date of Birth etc is with me but in IRCC webform the email address is mandatory which I don’t have so if there’s any way I can retreive my UCI or application number etc. Thanks Ali Jumani for taking it serious.
This is utter nonsense, you can only try your luck by calling the number I gave you earlier and follow instructions for check status and press 0 to talk to an agent. Once you connected with agent give your details to him like name dob country of birth uci and app number. They will then able to pull your file once then after they will confirm your home address and email id by telling you and you have to say yes if that’s correct. Good luck!

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
This is utter nonsense, you can only try your luck by calling the number I gave you earlier and follow instructions for check status and press 0 to talk to an agent. Once you connected with agent give your details to him like name dob country of birth uci and app number. They will then able to pull your file once then after they will confirm your home address and email id by telling you and you have to say yes if that’s correct. Good luck!
Thanks brother I will but I don’t have the UCI or application number all is with fu........ing consultant

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
Hi, after how many days does IRCC send a medical request? I did my biometrics on jan 16 and I haven’t heard from them ever since.... should i be worried or is this normal? (Non sds applicant)

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi, after how many days does IRCC send a medical request? I did my biometrics on jan 16 and I haven’t heard from them ever since.... should i be worried or is this normal? (Non sds applicant)
medical request is usually at the end of processing when you get a medical call your visa will most likely be approved nothing to worry about

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Thanks brother I will but I don’t have the UCI or application number all is with fu........ing consultant
has your consultant even applied ?or did he just grab your money and now he is just fing with you bro how can that stupid lawyer do something like this why would he not give your email ?makes no sense its your application and you should have access to it

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
has your consultant even applied ?or did he just grab your money and now he is just fing with you bro how can that stupid lawyer do something like this why would he not give your email ?makes no sense its your application and you should have access to it
I second to that only IRCC registered immigration practionaire can give their email and address for further processing however for that they need a consent from signed consent from principal applicant. I am afraid you been scammed. How much did you pay him?

One more thing you can do is to email adubhadi ircc from your email id and request for an update. Provide all the details from my last post. Good luck! I feel bad for you. I don’t get it how come so many educated people fall very easily for scams

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
Yes he applied I had the tracking id of VFS Global and also given the biometrics and photograph and also have the electronic IVR receipts of VFS Global but the thing is I cannot link my paper application to online because all the data is with consultant I have only some general

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019
I second to that only IRCC registered immigration practionaire can give their email and address for further processing however for that they need a consent from signed consent from principal applicant. I am afraid you been scammed. How much did you pay him?

One more thing you can do is to email adubhadi ircc from your email id and request for an update. Provide all the details from my last post. Good luck! I feel bad for you. I don’t get it how come so many educated people fall very easily for scams
Thanks a lot brother for your kindness looking forward to it

Hussain742

Oct 7, 2019

About 4 lacs and the rest will be after visa he said