+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Rayyan1234

Nov 3, 2019
I applied on 22nd nov and it 27 days for approval you have to wait your application processing started on 27 nov the day your biometrics got updated cheeer up since they are taking this long the decisions surely will be positive
Alhumdullilah I got passport request yesterday. Does that mean my visa has been approved cause it still says we are processing your application ?

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Unfortunately, I guess I am not a good candidate as I still got visa refusal just now right before new year. Best of luck y'all
Sorry to hear about your rejection, Dont lose hope. Plz Share the rejection Reason & Your profile so that others can learn from it.

Rayyan1234

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, Congratulations. & plz share your profile as well
Yes, Congratulations. & plz share your profile as well
Thanks , I applied for study permit through sds . My timeline :
25 nov application submitted and payment made
26 nov biometric request and medical passed
27 biometrics submitted at vfs karachi
3rd dec 1 ghost update
10 dec 2 ghost update
15 dec biometrics completed
29 dec biometric correspondence letter
30 dec interview(2:30pm) and passport request (3:35pm)

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
3rd dec 1 ghost update
10 dec 2 ghost update
Congratulations. And interview? What kind?

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
3rd dec 1 ghost update
10 dec 2 ghost update
Congratulations :) and best of luck for your studies in Canada, which Institute did you apply and what course?

Rayyan1234

Nov 3, 2019
And what did you reply about your purpose of visit?
She asked me question regarding why i choose the program that ill be studying in Canada and why did i choose the uni and everything. Its totally upto you how to answer these questions.

Rayyan1234

Nov 3, 2019
She asked me question regarding why i choose the program that ill be studying in Canada and why did i choose the uni and everything. Its totally upto you how to answer these questions.
Just make sure that you convince the visa officer that you will come back to home after completing the studies like saying that you will join your family business or start one by yourself after returning .

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Shall I expect the admission with 6.75 CGPA and 11 years of work experience in Saint Marry university for Master of Technology Entrepreneurship and innovation program for fall 2020?

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Hello friends.. I have submitted study visa application under SDS program on 5-12-2019 got medical cleared on 6-12-2019 and done biometrics on 9-12-2019.. There is no update till now.. nor any ghost updates whatever that is you guys say. My classes were going to start on coming this Monday 6-01-2020 Masters in chemistry.. Well I’ve contacted my supervisor there and requested to join till mid January if my application got processed till than hope so.. what you guys think will it be processed till than? And what is this ghost update? Please enlighten me thank you

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Hello friends.. I have submitted study visa application under SDS program on 5-12-2019 got medical cleared on 6-12-2019 and done biometrics on 9-12-2019.. There is no update till now.. nor any ghost updates whatever that is you guys say. My classes were going to start on coming this Monday 6-01-2020 Masters in chemistry.. Well I’ve contacted my supervisor there and requested to join till mid January if my application got processed till than hope so.. what you guys think will it be processed till than? And what is this ghost update? Please enlighten me thank you
Your application might be processed by then, but you still need to have enough time to get your passport stamped, which takes 5-7 days.

Reactions: aaafzal