App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I dont know about defer process can you please tell me about it? I’ve paid the full one year tuition fee to my university please tell me about defer process. Thanks
you will have to contact your institutions admission department and ask them about

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
And did you got admission in bachelor or master in canada for study Permit?
no i am going for bachelor as a transfer student

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Considering the timeframe, you can target Sep 2020 easily. However, If you meet the requirememts early on, May 2020 is also acheiveable, Try to get a Letter Of Acceptance from an Institute with a DLI number because seats get filled really quickly, meet the SDS requirements and lodge your visa, As far as gaps are concerned, you should justify what you have done during that time and there are plenty of courses for SCM in Canada.
Best of Luck
Many thanks for you reply..one more thing ..do we need an ECA at the time of apply?

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
you will have to contact your institutions admission department and ask them about
First of all thank you so much for replying. In your opinion will my uni in canada help me ? If i ask them that may i come one or 2 week late or may they transfer me to May semester ? My supervisor helped quite alot from there in my other issues should i ask her first ?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
So, when are you coming Canada and which school? If you need any help or any questions let me know. You have been a great help for everyone here.
My flight is on 25th dec going to toronto first after that off to fredericton as my uni is about to begin appreciate the offer for help but luckily my sisters and brother is there so i am all set but thanks for the offer if i do need help i will be sure to contact you this thread here helped me get my visa too :)

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
First of all thank you so much for replying. In your opinion will my uni in canada help me ? If i ask them that may i come one or 2 week late or may they transfer me to May semester ? My supervisor helped quite alot from there in my other issues should i ask her first ?
They definitely should most unis have a defferal policy but if your course has supervisors you probably should contact them first best of luck

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
They definitely should most unis have a defferal policy but if your course has supervisors you probably should contact them first best of luck
Thankyou.. I’ll wait till new year until uni will be open again after holidays than I’ll talk to my supervisor there.. bro tell me one more thing visa stamp expiry date on passport is it till the passport expires or till the course duration like
2 years of master so 2 years of visa?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Thankyou.. I’ll wait till new year until uni will be open again after holidays than I’ll talk to my supervisor there.. bro tell me one more thing visa stamp expiry date on passport is it till the passport expires or till the course duration like
2 years of master so 2 years of visa?
it will be till what you wrote in the application form and you are supposed to write the duration of studies in that so yeah visa validity is usually the same as the time it takes to complete the course but it can be extended

Zaidch451

Dec 11, 2019
My flight is on 25th dec going to toronto first after that off to fredericton as my uni is about to begin appreciate the offer for help but luckily my sisters and brother is there so i am all set but thanks for the offer if i do need help i will be sure to contact you this thread here helped me get my visa too :)
What's is timeline of your passport submission and getting stamped back?
N in which city you submitted your passport , i have heard Islamabad is fast as compared to others , is that right?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
What's is timeline of your passport submission and getting stamped back?
N in which city you submitted your passport , i have heard Islamabad is fast as compared to others , is that right?
Well in my brother in law case he sent his passport on Wednesday morning and got it back on Monday morning. Passport reached from VFS Karachi office to IRCC Islamabad office on Thursday and they dispatched it on Friday after counterfoil stamp. Hope this helps.

hope6

Dec 23, 2019
Hello every1. I got accepted for meng industrial @ uni of windsor may 2020.
i targeted the university because of ease of PR in the future, but now coming across the reviews about this university i am not entirely confident that i should proceed with this option.
Any1 who is going to windsor can shed some light on this? Also is it very hard to find Engineer in trainee jobs after graduation?
your quick feedback would be highly appreciated as i need to get back to the university with a reply.

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
AOA i am applying for Canadian visa soon since i got accepted into Spring 2020 semester. However, i am in Niger*a atm since i am visiting my family and I’m supposed to be applying for visa from here. I intend to apply through SDS but do i have to be in Pakistan while applying or is it ok to apply for SDS while I’m here?

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
AOA i am applying for Canadian visa soon since i got accepted into Spring 2020 semester. However, i am in Niger*a atm since i am visiting my family and I’m supposed to be applying for visa from here. I intend to apply through SDS but do i have to be in Pakistan while applying or is it ok to apply for SDS while I’m here?
We’re all Pakistanis and we have Pakistan’s passport only. Just to clarify. We’re only here cuz my father works here.