Applied 2nd time via sds on 22nd nov
26th Nov medical updated elegibility and background review started
4th dec 1st ghost update
10th dec 2nd ghost update
16th dec 3rd ghost update
17th dec 4th ghost update
19th dec correspondence and ppr
Best of luck to you guys
Finally congratulations bro i prayed for you a lot :)

Reactions: GMP97

Rastapha

Dec 19, 2019
Refused the first gonna apply again through SDS here is the letter of explanation i wrote need suggestions as to how can i improve it thanks
Letter of Explanation for 1st refusal

Hello, I would like to write a few words regarding the reasons I was refused the first time I applied for the permit

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I would like to state that I understand the responsibilities of a Canadian study permit holder and a student. My intentions are to complete my bachelor’s degree program, and then leave the country as per the requirements of the study permit. I might also go for higher education but I would never engage in anything that is against the conditions of my study permit. I also have a share in property here in Pakistan and my elder brother, who is also my sponsor and has paid the GIC amount, runs a stable pharmaceuticals family business which I can join and be a part of whenever I desire. My visit to Canada will solely be for acquiring higher education. I understand that I did not provide this much information which could have led to the refusal of my application. I hope that this explanation satisfies you.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I can understand that the current employment opportunities in Pakistan are extremely competitive. This is one of the main reasons I did not complete my degree from here, since I had the financial backing of my elder brother I decided to transfer to Canadian University after only completing 4 semesters here. I realized having a Canadian degree would give me a huge advantage here in Pakistan and even at the worst case scenario I am still a part of the family business. I am a law abiding citizen of Pakistan and would continue to follow the requirements of my study permit and would never engage in any activities that are against the laws of Canada.

I hope that these answers satisfy you.

Regards,
So did you get it today

Reactions: aak10

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Just received ppr today
Applied 2nd time via sds on 22nd nov
26th Nov medical updated elegibility and background review started
4th dec 1st ghost update
10th dec 2nd ghost update
16th dec 3rd ghost update
17th dec 4th ghost update
19th dec correspondence and ppr
Best of luck to you guys
Great news, I am so happy for your

Reactions: GMP97

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
So I have to have reapply with a SOP AND LOE
yes you can also just combine them too but make sure you address your refusal reasons very clearly

Rastapha

Dec 19, 2019
My reasons are these

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

+

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
My reasons are these

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

+
the first reason is really common what they are actually worried about is you might stay or work there illegally so i just you write reasons that refute that and also clearly state that you understand the laws and regulations of IRCC and would never work or stay illegally in canada.
show ties like property or employment opportunities you might have here
the 2nd reason is a weird one i suggest you show that the family you have in canada siblinngs etc are all independent and they arent funded by you or sponsor

Rastapha

Dec 19, 2019
the first reason is really common what they are actually worried about is you might stay or work there illegally so i just you write reasons that refute that and also clearly state that you understand the laws and regulations of IRCC and would never work or stay illegally in canada.
show ties like property or employment opportunities you might have here
the 2nd reason is a weird one i suggest you show that the family you have in canada siblinngs etc are all independent and they arent funded by you or sponsor
But I don’t have any family there

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
But I don’t have any family there
well thats much better then just make sure you give them really strong ties in your home country the show property here and write in your SOP that you intend to return back after studying

Rastapha

Dec 19, 2019
well thats much better then just make sure you give them really strong ties in your home country the show property here and write in your SOP that you intend to return back after studying
Thanks
Also do I have to update my bank statement