+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I didn't mention anything about my travel history
Have you filled out Schedule 1 - IMM 5257? It asks you for your previous travel since you have turned 18 or during the last 5 years, whichever is the more recent?

If you haven't traveled since you have turned 18 then it's not an issue. Relax.

SyedAlii

Feb 18, 2020
Have you filled out Schedule 1 - IMM 5257? It asks you for your previous travel since you have turned 18 or during the last 5 years, whichever is the most recent?

If you haven't traveled since you have turned 18 then it's not an issue. Relax.
No i haven't travelled since i turned 18 or in past 10 years

waleed.ahmad

Mar 8, 2020
Islamabad
Category........
STUDY
they dont check your background unless they have doubts about your travel history did you mention that you spent 4 years abroad?
Hi just a quick question regarding interview request from cic. How do they request an interview i mean do they call or email for interview request? and how they conduct it ?is it on phone or do we have to go to visa office ? i will be applying under sds program next month just wanted to have an idea about this interview process.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Hi just a quick question regarding interview request from cic. How do they request an interview i mean do they call or email for interview request? and how they conduct it ?is it on phone or do we have to go to visa office ? i will be applying under sds program next month just wanted to have an idea about this interview process.
It appears as a message in your CIC inbox with the title "event scheduled." You have to go to the high commission in Islamabad. Not everyone is called for an interview.

Reactions: waleed.ahmad

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Get in touch with some reputable consultant. They have colleges / universities on-board. They can suggest you the relevant courses/colleges. Also, you should work on your statement of purpose and explain your case well. Even, most colleges won't require it but do send it across and explain them your past, present and future plans. OR, can't you just enrolled in undergraduate diploma program based on your last diploma? Is it necessary to show your btech?
Hey thank you for your reply..
But i completed my diploma in 2015...
How will i justify the 5 year gap..

Adnanjanwari

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Is anyone got the visa decision recently?

I had applied on 31 Jan and no decision yet. Any suggestions? It's been 39 days.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Haven't you worked or studied in those 5 years?

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
For getting admission in your college for undergraduate diploma, you might not have to justify your gap. Cover it with some employment or engagement in personal business you might have during that time.

For getting the visa, this might be a problem. Work on your SOP then.

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Is anyone got the visa decision recently?

I had applied on 31 Jan and no decision yet. Any suggestions? It's been 39 days.
You can't do much. Just send them a web form and try calling them at their number to inquire about your application. Have heard few applicants received their PPR after a wait time of 32 to 35 days post biometrics completion.

Adnanjanwari

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
You can't do much. Just send them a web form and try calling them at their number to inquire about your application. Have heard few applicants received their PPR after a wait time of 32 to 35 days post biometrics completion.
Does calling or webform helps or they take their own time.