+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi,

I submitted my passport on 15 January to Lahore VFS today i received approval email does that mean my passport is dispatched and visa has been affixed?

Thanks
Didnt VFS give you any ETA when to collect your passport? PPR means your application is approved and your account usually updates after some time.. call your VFS and ask them when to collect your passport or otherwise they will call you to collect your passport once they receive back from the embassy.

AffanMustafa

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Didnt VFS give you any ETA when to collect your passport? PPR means your application is approved and your account usually updates after some time.. call your VFS and ask them when to collect your passport or otherwise they will call you to collect your passport once they receive back from the embassy.
I do understand that application is approved when i received PPR but after submitting a passport along with PPR document, today i got a update/document from CIC that my visa is approved with details in it, my concern is does that mean visa is affixed on my passport and is that dispatched back to VFS now?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi,

I submitted my passport on 15 January to Lahore VFS today i received approval email does that mean my passport is dispatched and visa has been affixed?

Thanks
check you cic account you should have an update there and it will also mention for how long have you got the visa

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I do understand that application is approved when i received PPR but after submitting a passport along with PPR document, today i got a update/document from CIC that my visa is approved with details in it, my concern is does that mean visa is affixed on my passport and is that dispatched back to VFS now?
your visa if affixed now you will receive another email soon from VFS that your passport is ready to be collected

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Strange so many applicants are being called for interview o_O on the bright side next week is the judgement week for ya all. Guys my two cents a day before interview create a questionnaire and ask some in your friend or family circle to do a mock interview with you. This will give you some confidence and also make you realize what can be answered better.

Make eye contact all times, do not shake legs or fold hands, have a decent smile on face and most important wait for them to finish, listen first and understand question fully, if you have trouble understanding you have a right to ask them to ask you question again. Present your self well groomed light shirt with a little pattern trouser. Avoid any use of perfume if you may, wearing strong perfume might get someone clergies triggered.

Good luck ya all. Reach out if you need and help/

JunaidJumani

Jan 3, 2020
Could you please see my scenario below for MBA april 2020 intake in UCW Vancouver.

I had applied study permit on 14 Dec-19 but it was refused on 2nd january.
Again reapplied on 7 january 2020 with additional proofs and documents.

When I first got refused I had received biomatric validity letter and decision letter on same date within few hours difference on 2nd January.
Since applied again on 7th january and have received only biomatric validity letter on 16 january (but No decision letter)
Is there any connection between both letters? Or is there any positive sign in delay??? Because today is the 5th day since I have received BVL.

zohaib_fastian

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Guys ! Can you share any good universities in Vancouver or Ontario for Post Graduate programs in Telecommunication / Network security or Cloud Computing. Which would be the better state among the two for studies leading to immigration. I have 10 years of experience purely in Industry and graduated from FAST with GPA less than 2.5. Thanks

JunaidJumani

Jan 3, 2020
Guys ! Can you share any good universities in Vancouver or Ontario for Post Graduate programs in Telecommunication / Network security or Cloud Computing. Which would be the better state among the two for studies leading to immigration. I have 10 years of experience purely in Industry and graduated from FAST with GPA less than 2.5. Thanks
I would suggest you to go for UCW vancouver BC.

Reactions: zohaib_fastian

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Atlast congratulations bro
Finally, after a lonnng wait, something came up Alhamdolillah... I hope and pray for every candidate here preparing for their interview and those who are still waiting for their final decisions, keep your faith strong and don't lose hope. I wish everyone the best of luck for their interviews and keep sharing your experiences so that everyone can get the benefit of it inshaALLAH. Keep me in your prayers.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Finally, after a lonnng wait, something came up Alhamdolillah... I hope and pray for every candidate here preparing for their interview and those who are still waiting for their final decisions, keep your faith strong and don't lose hope. I wish everyone the best of luck for their interviews and keep sharing your experiences so that everyone can get the benefit of it inshaALLAH. Keep me in your prayers.
really happy for you man inshallah you will get the visa you have waited for so long i know how bad it feels best of luck

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Got My Passport back after VISA stamp Alhamdulilah

Applied under SDS on 30 December 2019 , May 2020 Intake
Medical Updated 31 December 2019
Biometrics Call : 31 December 2019
Biometrics Submitted : 02 January 2020
Correspondence Letter: 15 January 2020
Original Passport Request : 15 January 2020

Course Details :
Graduate Certificate Construction Project Management