Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Even though its not written as a requirement for those countries you cannot expect to get a visa without writing an SOP
I asked some Indians .. they did not provide Study plans and they got the visa. On this forum a student from Vietnam also didn't submit study Plan and he got the visa. Then I went to Visa office instruction India , Vietnam and Turkey and they do not have anything as "Annex A - Study plan" nor any such requirement close to it.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I asked some Indians .. they did not provide Study plans and they got the visa. On this forum a student from Vietnam also didn't submit study Plan and he got the visa. Then I went to Visa office instruction India , Vietnam and Turkey and they do not have anything as "Annex A - Study plan" nor any such requirement close to it.
And? You do realize cases are different for individuals? Just cause they got it doesn't mean everyone can... And most indians i talked to have uploaded an SOP

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
And? You do realize cases are different for individuals? Just cause they got it doesn't mean everyone can... And most indians i talked to have uploaded an SOP
then I guess SOP ( Statement of Purpose ) is different from Annex A - Study plan" as it has following questions

1. Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted? 2. What is your overall educational goal? 3. Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or of citizenship? 4. What research have you done into studies in your country of residence or of citizenship? 5. How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence or of citizenship? 6. What ties do you have to your country of residence or of citizenship? 7. In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’ or guardians’ immigration status in their current country of residence? 8. Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the name and address of the school, the course taken, qualification, degree or certificate awarded for the course

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
then I guess SOP ( Statement of Purpose ) is different from Annex A - Study plan" as it has following questions

1. Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted? 2. What is your overall educational goal? 3. Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or of citizenship? 4. What research have you done into studies in your country of residence or of citizenship? 5. How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence or of citizenship? 6. What ties do you have to your country of residence or of citizenship? 7. In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’ or guardians’ immigration status in their current country of residence? 8. Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the name and address of the school, the course taken, qualification, degree or certificate awarded for the course
Its the same thing
You write a SOP you write everythibg thats mentioned in their but on these forums people dont refer to it as study plan its called statement of purpose instead and basically everyone i have talked to has written one

optimisticky

May 20, 2020
Hey, I am wondering approximately how many Pakistani students got their visas within 4 months in the last year or even recently? The current processing time for Pakistanis is making me anxious, and it keeps increasing. It was 21 weeks when I submitted my application and now it is 25 weeks. If it takes 25 weeks to get an answer, then my Fall 2021 program would already have started. I realize that the processing time is based on historical averages but that this average keeps increasing is worrying. And if God forbid there's a refusal, there won't even be enough to reapply. So, any reassurance related to this matter would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hey, I am wondering approximately how many Pakistani students got their visas within 4 months in the last year or even recently? The current processing time for Pakistanis is making me anxious, and it keeps increasing. It was 21 weeks when I submitted my application and now it is 25 weeks. If it takes 25 weeks to get an answer, then my Fall 2021 program would already have started. I realize that the processing time is based on historical averages but that this average keeps increasing is worrying. And if God forbid there's a refusal, there won't even be enough to reapply. So, any reassurance related to this matter would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.
Literally no one can do that i am sorry with all the BS going on right now throughout the world its absolutely not possible to predict processing times or success rates i say apply and put some effort into your SOP and hope for the best

Reactions: deadpoolzj92

deadpoolzj92

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Agreed with @GMP97 , this prevalent uncertainty makes it hard to predict how the VO are going about our applications. Worrying won't do us any good. So, cheer up and be optimistic:):):). Best we can do is pray and hope for the best. Regards.

Reactions: Aesopzai

khokhar152

May 28, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Hello,
Canada provides post graduate work permit after completing Pgd or Masters, on the other hand there is also a section where they say we are not satisfied that you will return to your country after studies. They give us permit to work and at the same time ask to leave Canada. Can someone please clarify this confusion.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Hello,
Canada provides post graduate work permit after completing Pgd or Masters, on the other hand there is also a section where they say we are not satisfied that you will return to your country after studies. They give us permit to work and at the same time ask to leave Canada. Can someone please clarify this confusion.
Welcome to the wonderland that is IRCC, unfortunately that’s the one thing most of us struggle with. You need to tick all the boxes on the checklist ie. satisfy the VO. I mean my master’s has a co-op and I will be eligible for PGWP but YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT WORKING THERE because that means you won’t return back to your home country. It’s confusing I know but that’s the way it is!! It’s like one department doesn’t know about the other yet it’s all interconnected.

Reactions: zeen2019

optimisticky

May 20, 2020
Yes, this is a flaw built into the Immigration system of Canada. And in bureaucratic matters, these paradoxes can often exist. For the study permit, the Visa Officer (VO) is tasked with making sure that your ONLY intention to go to Canada is to study. So, that is what you should focus on.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello,
They dont care about you working there legally

Its the illegal work thye have to make sure you dont do

So yes its dumb that you cant state that but what you can do is that you should state something like i wouldn't ever work or remain in canada illegally
I even mentioned that i might go for higher studies after Gettin my degree but i wouldn't ever engage in anything illegal
Its a really slippery slope you gotta say you will return and you cant mention anything about working either

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
A.o.a
Can I wire transfer from HBL pkr account for GIC or foreign currency account is mandatory for transfer?
You can transfer from a PKR account.

You are assuming that people know what PKR, HBL and AOA are, I am from Pakistan so I can understand but when posting on a public forum it's best to be clear about what you are referring to.

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
You can transfer from a PKR account.

You are assuming that people know what PKR, HBL and AOA are, I am from Pakistan so I can understand but when posting on a public forum it's best to be clear about what you are referring to.
Hey,
i have same question regarding GIC . Is it mandatory to transfer funds from personal (student's account) or it can be transferred from parent or relative's account ? if its possible to transfer from parents account what documents are required?

Aabroo123

Nov 20, 2019
Hey,
i have same question regarding GIC . Is it mandatory to transfer funds from personal (student's account) or it can be transferred from parent or relative's account ? if its possible to transfer from parents account what documents are required?
Hi first you have to open a mutual account with you and your parent, only then you can transfer funds. No additional documents needed, just go to your respective bank, they generally ask for your admission or offer letter. I used Meezan bank and they were very fast as they already know about GIC