+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Oath

wink

May 25, 2021
As I understand from discussions (from various threads) that just after the test we need to send the copy of all the pages of passports. And some offices ask to email it and some offices ask to send a physical copy. I would like to know how Winnipeg office handles this. It asks to send email copy or physical copy? Appreciate if someone can post their experience. Thanks.

MBChrisss

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
As I understand from discussions (from various threads) that just after the test we need to send the copy of all the pages of passports. And some offices ask to email it and some offices ask to send a physical copy. I would like to know how Winnipeg office handles this. It asks to send email copy or physical copy? Appreciate if someone can post their experience. Thanks.
I was not asked to provide copies or originals.

wink

May 25, 2021
I was not asked to provide copies or originals.
Thanks. If you don't mind, when did you take your test? Paper applications after May 2021 need to submit (all the pages of passport) along with the application itself. People applied before that and online applications are asked to submit it after the test. In the past (may be year back or before) only selected applicants were asked to provide, but nowadays everyone is asked to provide.

MBChrisss

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Thanks. If you don't mind, when did you take your test? Paper applications after May 2021 need to submit (all the pages of passport) along with the application itself. People applied before that and online applications are asked to submit it after the test. In the past (may be year back or before) only selected applicants were asked to provide, but nowadays everyone is asked to provide.
May 2020 applicant. Took test in June this year

Grassquit

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I was asked to send via email to Winnipeg office. But the correct answer is: you do whatever the correspondence tells you to do. Have you been asked to send that data?

wink

May 25, 2021
I was asked to send via email to Winnipeg office. But the correct answer is: you do whatever the correspondence tells you to do. Have you been asked to send that data?
Thanks for the response. I was asking for my friend who is yet to get test invite and not in this forum. Thanks again.

Naush4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
We didn't get Passport request from Winnipeg office.. Test and then oath.