+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Oath

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
I have applied for urgent processing too and they said they have mailed certificate on friday and is coming from vancouver. Do you think I can get on monday?
how did your passport urgent processing work? Any lineups at passport office? How many days did they take?
hi I want to ask I want to apply for express passport not the urgent one I have my and my family flight booked is that enough prof for the express passport service? thx

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
I have applied for urgent processing too and they said they have mailed certificate on friday and is coming from vancouver. Do you think I can get on monday?
how did your passport urgent processing work? Any lineups at passport office? How many days did they take?
hi I want to ask I want to apply for express passport not the urgent one I have my and my family flight booked is that enough prof for the express passport service? thx

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Yes, that counts. Just show them your tickets.

Reactions: SAKARUN