+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Oath

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you..
Which office have you applied from? Service Canada at Main St?
On the website they say that if it is not urgent apply by mail.
433 main st .

Yes on the websites it says to apply by mail but I just gave a try and they were accepting walkin.
Just went there with all the documentation completed including photos, guarantor signatures etc

Reactions: Naush4

Kamil87

Nov 3, 2021
Manitoba
Hello everyone! I had some updates today .
Language and physical presence turned in to "completed " but prohibition is still in progress.
Which is super wierd because I thought language , physical presence and prohibition will turned into completed at the same time .
I'm super confused right now.... application is still in progress

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi All, I have a question regarding oath ceremony. I got the invite for it and it says that for emailing the oath form the subject line should be Oath Form - Conducted on Date & Time along with Clerk Initials.

Is this clerk, will be the person who will be verifying my details, address etc whose initials I need to put on the subject line? Can someone please confirm?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hey Guys, off topic from oath but my friend is looking for a place in Winnipeg to get his FP done. Anyone done recently who can guide me ( so that I can pass the info to my friend )

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi All, I have a question regarding oath ceremony. I got the invite for it and it says that for emailing the oath form the subject line should be Oath Form - Conducted on Date & Time along with Clerk Initials.

Is this clerk, will be the person who will be verifying my details, address etc whose initials I need to put on the subject line? Can someone please confirm?
Yes you are correct, the subject line will be Oath Form - Just Date - Clerk's Initials this is what I used.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
from winnipeg . applied in Sept 2020 . still waiting for outh , any one else in same position ? not sure what is going on with winnipeg office.

Reactions: Kamil87

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Hello everyone! I had some updates today .
Language and physical presence turned in to "completed " but prohibition is still in progress.
Which is super wierd because I thought language , physical presence and prohibition will turned into completed at the same time .
I'm super confused right now.... application is still in progress
What is your timeline ?

Naush4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
from winnipeg . applied in Sept 2020 . still waiting for outh , any one else in same position ? not sure what is going on with winnipeg office.
My friend is July applicant, applied with us, we did our oath and they are still waiting..
It is weird, but IRCC do not follow any particular order and Winnipeg office is not the most quickest and efficient.
Hopefully you will get it soon.