+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Oath

MBChrisss

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
No not an Oath letter but I was waiting for my Citizenship Certificate which was delivered today exactly after 4 weeks of the oath date.

For Ceremony, just print the last page of the Oath document (PDF) which you received & you can also electronically sign the Oath document, apart from that have one Govt issued ID which has your photograph on it and your PR card with pair of scissors.
Congratulations! How many days after the ceremony did your status change to complete?

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Congratulations! How many days after the ceremony did your status change to complete?
It was '2' business days.

If your status not updated within 7-10 business days of the oath date, then I would recommend sending them a signed Oath form or you can also send them a follow-up email & have them confirm if they received your oath form.

I hope your email subject line was same as the one mentioned in the presentation during Oath Ceremony.

For me the email subject line was Oath Form - Initial of the Clerk who was handling the ceremony- Oath Date (October 21 2021)

Reactions: MBChrisss

MBChrisss

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
It was '2' business days.

If your status not updated within 7-10 business days of the oath date, then I would recommend sending them a signed Oath form or you can also send them a follow-up email & have them confirm if they received your oath form.

I hope your email subject line was same as the one mentioned in the presentation during Oath Ceremony.

For me the email subject line was Oath Form - Initial of the Clerk who was handling the ceremony- Oath Date (October 21 2021)

Thanks. I guess I should call and confirm