+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg - 2017 Citizenship Applicants

Y_darknow

Mar 25, 2018
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 9, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 15, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on May 1, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 31, 2018 at 12:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on June 13, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 1, 2018 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
    *Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

6. You became a Canadian citizen on July 1, 2018.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 9, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 15, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on May 1, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 31, 2018 at 12:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on June 13, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 1, 2018 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
    *Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

6. You became a Canadian citizen on July 1, 2018.
Congrats!! Updated the tracker.

Do you know your DM date/?

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
I still don’t have any invites! I sent an email webform and they replied that the office will send contact me if there is additional info required.
I have applied for just over a year now.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
I still don’t have any invites! I sent an email webform and they replied that the office will send contact me if there is additional info required.
I have applied for just over a year now.
I would give them a call if I were you. You're beyond the 12 month mark, so now you are allowed to ask questions.

marky14

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wanted to check if someone is on the same boat with me or if someone can share their timeline if you're asked for supplementary documents. I've been asked for my i-94 records after the exams. It's been 3mos already since I submitted the document. I was a November 2017 applicant. I thought of asking if there are members who got a supplementary document request to see the average wait times. :)

thank you.

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
I wanted to check if someone is on the same boat with me or if someone can share their timeline if you're asked for supplementary documents. I've been asked for my i-94 records after the exams. It's been 3mos already since I submitted the document. I was a November 2017 applicant. I thought of asking if there are members who got a supplementary document request to see the average wait times. :)

thank you.
Hi
My friend in the same boat as you. They Requested her the same additional documents
She is January applicant and her interview was last month June .
Officer told her only couple of days .
How about you ?
Which date did you do the interview?

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017

thank you.
how do get I-94 ? i means what is procedure for tht ?? thanks in adv

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg

thank you.
Were you frequent traveller to US ? How many trips you had to US ?