+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Wipro Wase (MS from BITS pilani) work experience be considered for PR application

San_7

May 29, 2017
hey @piyushdkulkarni ,
could you share if they considered your WASE Masters Degree + 4 year WASE work exp + 2 year work experience ? how many points did you get.

Did WES consider your bachelors + wipro WASE degree as masters in canada ?

ashjith

Feb 29, 2020
Hey everybody,

I took up the Wista program for 2 years and 9 months. I started in Feb 2012 and left the organization in Nov 2014. This was considered as a full time work experience for PR and the application was processed successfully.

Below are the documents that I submitted for PR application.

1. Attested experience letter on a stamped paper listing out all the detials required signed by my then reporting manager.
2. Email from the organization stating that an experience letter in the desired format will not be provided.
3. Payslips for the last 3 months(one of which inlcuded the payment of professional tax) to prove that it is indeed a paid work.
4. Bank statement from that time that mentioned "Salary" as one of the credit items.
5. Testimonial received from the organization on the official letterhead.
6. Letter of explanation about the program and the reasons for not being able to provide the experience letter on the organization's letter head.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Satarupa

VijiGanesan

Mar 3, 2020
Hey everybody,

I took up the Wista program for 2 years and 9 months. I started in Feb 2012 and left the organization in Nov 2014. This was considered as a full time work experience for PR and the application was processed successfully.

Below are the documents that I submitted for PR application.

1. Attested experience letter on a stamped paper listing out all the detials required signed by my then reporting manager.
2. Email from the organization stating that an experience letter in the desired format will not be provided.
3. Payslips for the last 3 months(one of which inlcuded the payment of professional tax) to prove that it is indeed a paid work.
4. Bank statement from that time that mentioned "Salary" as one of the credit items.
5. Testimonial received from the organization on the official letterhead.
6. Letter of explanation about the program and the reasons for not being able to provide the experience letter on the organization's letter head.

Hope that helps.
Hi Ashjit,

Do they provide experience letter i got the Testimonial from wipro for WASE experience will that be enough?

Please respond.

Viji

VijiGanesan

Mar 3, 2020
Who did you contact for attested experience letter on stamp paper? If you don't mind please share the format with me.

ashjith

Feb 29, 2020
Even I did not get an experience letter from the organization. I submitted the testimonial instead as stated above.

For the experience letter, I bought a stamp paper, approached my then manager who agreed to sign the experience letter for me. Then, I attested this signed stamp paper and submitted it along with other documents. There is no particular format for the the experience letter. I typed out a letter listing out my job responsibilities and other detials like salary, full-time etc that are required by IRCC.

Reactions: Satarupa

VijiGanesan

Mar 3, 2020
Even I did not get an experience letter from the organization. I submitted the testimonial instead as stated above.

For the experience letter, I bought a stamp paper, approached my then manager who agreed to sign the experience letter for me. Then, I attested this signed stamp paper and submitted it along with other documents. There is no particular format for the the experience letter. I typed out a letter listing out my job responsibilities and other detials like salary, full-time etc that are required by IRCC.
Great!! Thanks for the reply.

PupulNK

Dec 8, 2020
Hi,
I completed MS from BITS Pilani as part of 4 years WILP from Wipro. I got to know from other threads that this MS will be considered equivalent to Masters from Canada. My concern is will this 4 years work experience will also be considered during PR application. If so, under which category we have to claim it since we will receive only testimonial for this 4 years mentioning the designation as STUDENT COMPUTER APPLICATIONS.

Kindly help me.
Hello,

wanted to know whether that wase experience worked for you? I am applying for Canada immigration and stuck at this point can you please help me with this and throw some light on how things went with you considering this wase experience.
Will appreciate prompt response

thanks

Oct 21, 2018
Hi , yes the wase experience worked for me as I had submitted the declaration from my colleague for my job duties for those 3 years .did not face any issue.

PupulNK

Dec 8, 2020
Hi All,
Yes , for me they counted it. I have got a PR !!.

WASE 2010.
Left Wipro - NOV 2016.
PR applied with IELTS n all : Sept 2018.
Got the PR . FEB 2019
Hi Piyush,

It will be really helpful if you could help me out.I am applying for Canada immigration and I have a total of 4.8 years of experience including wase which is almost 4.4 years.Will this be considered? I am a Wase 2011 batch and left wipro in 2016. Kindly help me and throw some light on this as to how was experience and what all doc you submitted to get PR

thanks in advance
Looking forward for your prompt response

Oct 21, 2018
Hi,
yes it should get considered.
As you will be detailing your roles and responsibilities you had in wipro on a stamp paper from a senior colleague. This you will submit at the time of filing PR. Same case I did and they considered without any issues.

Oct 21, 2018
Thank you so much
I will be grateful if you could list me the documents you submitted
Sorry buddy, don't have the list Handley now. It's a matter of over two years now.
But I far as I could recollect, I had submitted literally everything including my IT return acknowledgements so as to make my case strong