+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Wipro Wase (MS from BITS pilani) work experience be considered for PR application

Oct 21, 2018
Hi Piyush,

It will be really helpful if you could help me out.I am applying for Canada immigration and I have a total of 4.8 years of experience including wase which is almost 4.4 years.Will this be considered? I am a Wase 2011 batch and left wipro in 2016. Kindly help me and throw some light on this as to how was experience and what all doc you submitted to get PR

thanks in advance
Looking forward for your prompt response
Hi,
yes it should get considered.
As you will be detailing your roles and responsibilities you had in wipro on a stamp paper from a senior colleague. This you will submit at the time of filing PR. Same case I did and they considered without any issues

PupulNK

Dec 8, 2020
Sorry buddy, don't have the list Handley now. It's a matter of over two years now.
But I far as I could recollect, I had submitted literally everything including my IT return acknowledgements so as to make my case strong
Okay but I am in US currently and my ex manager has agreed to give that letter but it’s not in a stamp paper or notarised I simply will have the letter and his signature and details and that mail which he will send me from his wipro I’d.

Oct 21, 2018
Okay but I am in US currently and my ex manager has agreed to give that letter but it’s not in a stamp paper or notarised I simply will have the letter and his signature and details and that mail which he will send me from his wipro I’d.
You can take it from a colleague rather any senior colleague.

PupulNK

Dec 8, 2020
You can take it from a colleague rather any senior colleague.
Can I go ahead with both like a stamped one from my colleague and one from my manager since I have got a mail from wipro they don’t give and I have mentioned my managers name in the mail too.I am sorry I am bugging you but just wanted to be sure before proceeding

Satarupa

Aug 18, 2020
Hi All,
Yes , for me they counted it. I have got a PR !!.

WASE 2010.
Left Wipro - NOV 2016.
PR applied with IELTS n all : Sept 2018.
Got the PR . FEB 2019
Hi Piyush,

I am from WASE 2010 batch as well, filling up my Express Entry Form, can you please help me get it right.
Should I mention 2010 - 2014 - WASE designation as STUDENT COMPUTER APPLICATIONS under Work Experience ?

AnkitJasuja

Feb 16, 2021
I worked in WIPRO as a student of computer applications. Just want to understand if we need to send our bachelor's degree also for WES canada or master degree that we got from BITS , PILANI is enough .

sajinsv

Sep 24, 2019
I worked in WIPRO as a student of computer applications. Just want to understand if we need to send our bachelor's degree also for WES canada or master degree that we got from BITS , PILANI is enough .
Yes, you have to send both Bachelor's and Masters to WES.

sajinsv

Sep 24, 2019
Hi Piyush,

I am from WASE 2010 batch as well, filling up my Express Entry Form, can you please help me get it right.
Should I mention 2010 - 2014 - WASE designation as STUDENT COMPUTER APPLICATIONS under Work Experience ?
Hi Satarupa,
Did you separately mention the employment duration for WASE and after WASE?
I am in same situation. Please assist.
Hope you have got the PR by now.

sajinsv

Sep 24, 2019
Hi All,
Yes , for me they counted it. I have got a PR !!.

WASE 2010.
Left Wipro - NOV 2016.
PR applied with IELTS n all : Sept 2018.
Got the PR . FEB 2019
Hi Piyush,
PLease help. I am also ex-WASE, ex-WIPRO.
In your Profile, did your mention the WASE and after WASE durations separatley?
Do you mind sharing your contact details to my email id sajinsv@gmail.com

Pintu1208

Feb 11, 2021
Hi,

Did anyone from Wase 2016 batch received the provisional/ degree certificate from Wipro?

Or do anyone have any update on the same?

venkataSivudu

Oct 27, 2022
Hi,

While creating the express entry profile, I need to enter education history. I have completed WISTA in WIPRO in 2019. So do I need to choose part-time or full-time education while entering my education as part of express entry profile creation,

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi,

While creating the express entry profile, I need to enter education history. I have completed WISTA in WIPRO in 2019. So do I need to choose part-time or full-time education while entering my education as part of express entry profile creation,
Part time is what I selected for my WASE. It worked out perfectly.