+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Wipro Wase (MS from BITS pilani) work experience be considered for PR application

sadhu0906

Dec 13, 2017
Hi,
I completed MS from BITS Pilani as part of 4 years WILP from Wipro. I got to know from other threads that this MS will be considered equivalent to Masters from Canada. My concern is will this 4 years work experience will also be considered during PR application. If so, under which category we have to claim it since we will receive only testimonial for this 4 years mentioning the designation as STUDENT COMPUTER APPLICATIONS.

Kindly help me.

Raniy

Feb 21, 2018
Hi there! Do you have any update on this? Any information regarding Wase work experience is really appreciated.

Kalesh KK

Feb 28, 2018
Even I have the same question. It's quite confusiSujeeshng that in some forums, it's mentioned
Hi,
I completed MS from BITS Pilani as part of 4 years WILP from Wipro. I got to know from other threads that this MS will be considered equivalent to Masters from Canada. My concern is will this 4 years work experience will also be considered during PR application. If so, under which category we have to claim it since we will receive only testimonial for this 4 years mentioning the designation as STUDENT COMPUTER APPLICATIONS.

Kindly help me.
Hi there! Do you have any update on this? Any information regarding Wase work experience is really appreciated.
Even I have the same question. It's quite confusing that in some forums, it's mentioned that, if there is work experience which counts for more than 30 hrs per week will be considered, and in some other forums it's mentioned wase experience won't be counted...

So I think, this question can only be answered by someone who was a waseian and migrated to Canada through EE.

Reactions: Jobinmanackan

bhanuprakashn

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi,

Kindly help me.
It is clearly stated that, they consider only Full time studies. better search for the number of hours spent for Work and Study based on the tool they have provided in CIC.

Last edited:

Kalesh KK

Feb 28, 2018
It is clearly stated that, they consider only Full time studies. better search for the number of hours spent for Work and Study based on the tool they have provided in CIC.
Here studies doesn't matter. It will be accredited by Wes. Question is about work experience . Will that be counted for if the testimonial say "student computer applications" as a designation?

bhanuprakashn

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Here studies doesn't matter. It will be accredited by Wes. Question is about work experience . Will that be counted for if the testimonial say "student computer applications" as a designation?
Yes, they go by the number of hours you worked per week. If your job offer letter says you are full time employee, then no risk.

Kalesh KK

Feb 28, 2018

Thivya

Dec 17, 2017
Same here, about to raise PR but this question on Wase work experience is troubling me big time. Does anyone have a firm answer and how the experience letter was submitted.

Last edited: