+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Wipro Wase (MS from BITS pilani) work experience be considered for PR application

venkataSivudu

Oct 27, 2022
Yes. I landed in Canada this year. Happy to help.
Oh. Congratulations!
Also I'm but confused as to choose NOC between 2173 and 2174. I'm working as Integration developer (skills: Apigee, IIB, Dell Boomi ,Java).
Which one did you choose as your NOC?

If I choose NoC 2173, do I have to procure a license if I receive an ITA?

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Oh. Congratulations!
Also I'm but confused as to choose NOC between 2173 and 2174. I'm working as Integration developer (skills: Apigee, IIB, Dell Boomi ,Java).
Which one did you choose as your NOC?

If I choose NoC 2173, do I have to procure a license if I receive an ITA?
It totally depends on your work and not the skills. See what kind of a work experience letter you can get and then choose wisely.
My work and letters were more towards 2174 and went with that.

venkataSivudu

Oct 27, 2022
@manojkapri Hi Manoj, I hope you are doing well. I got OINP notification of interest letter on May 05th 2023. So, I'm in the process of submitting the OINP application. Regarding work experience letter from Wipro, I have a few questions. Can you please provide your insights for these ?

As you know, I have completed WISTA in 2019, and then worked as a Senior Software engineer in Wipro Until May 2020. I have requested reference letters from Wipro team. After multiple follow-ups, they confirmed that they will not provide any reference letters. Instead, they re-sent my experience letter for the Senior Project Engineer position( Nov-2019 to May-2020) stating that I'm a full-time employee with 40 hrs per week working hrs. No roles and responsibilities were mentioned.

For Wista, they have only provided Testimonial, which does not state that I'm full-time employee and does not state my working hrs per week.
I got a reference mail from my manager( My manager is still working today). In the mail, I got all the details as required by IRCC. Roles & responsibilities, full-time, etc were mentioned. I'm planning to notarize that mail and submit.

Additionally, I have supporting docs, such as ITRs, Payslips, appraisals prints. etc.

1. Apart from these, do I have to provide anything else to explain WISTA programme ?
2. Any other actions items that you did as part of your application that I should do.

Thanks in advance.

VijiGanesan

Mar 3, 2020
Hi,
I completed MS from BITS Pilani as part of 4 years WILP from Wipro. I got to know from other threads that this MS will be considered equivalent to Masters from Canada. My concern is will this 4 years work experience will also be considered during PR application. If so, under which category we have to claim it since we will receive only testimonial for this 4 years mentioning the designation as STUDENT COMPUTER APPLICATIONS.

Kindly help me.
Yes it will be considered