+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will I get Student Visa - Age 36 with 12 year EDU gap

Discussion in 'Education' started by krishnap2019, Jul 8, 2019.

  1. Hi I am 36 year old - have done B.com in 2005 & since 2006 I am working with investment company as sales manager - now I am planning to take education in Canada - if I get admission - will I get student Visa?
  2. Any reason why you have posted in bold font which is much same as shouting.

    Anyway no reason why you could not apply for a study permit as long as you can show that any course you chose is relevant to both your qualifications, work experience and how will help your prospects on returning to your home country. The gap is not usually an issue.

Share This Page