+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will applying for CBSA entry exit record trigger PR revocation if RO is short?

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Hello,
I am living continuously in Canada for almost 19 months now after entering early last year with short RO. I was questioned at entry but was allowed in without any report. I am now well settled in Canada, bought a house and started my business. I have no plans to go out of Canada for another 1-2 years minimum. I want to be in compliance fully before applying the renewal of PR card and later citizenship.

I want to know if I apply for cbsa entry exit record under ATIP request would trigger the RO review? Would they start the revocation of my PR and tell me to close my business, sell house, leave my family and leave Canada? I want the the cbsa for my records and dont want to miss any entry exits later. Thanks

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello,
I am living continuously in Canada for almost 19 months now after entering early last year with short RO. I was questioned at entry but was allowed in without any report. I am now well settled in Canada, bought a house and started my business. I have no plans to go out of Canada for another 1-2 years minimum. I want to be in compliance fully before applying the renewal of PR card and later citizenship.

I want to know if I apply for cbsa entry exit record under ATIP request would trigger the RO review? Would they start the revocation of my PR and tell me to close my business, sell house, leave my family and leave Canada? I want the the cbsa for my records and dont want to miss any entry exits later. Thanks
Why don't you wait until you are compliant before applying if it's for your record? That's safer, I think.

Reactions: klein

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello,

It will no not trigger anything.