+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why study visas of Pakistani students are getting rejected constantly?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
How can I prove home ties? All property is under the name of my father.
Can my father give me some property and then I will write that he has gifted me? Will that be fine?
There is a way to go around things, if you are to go that way the name change should reflect certain conditions as the VO might find it by simply looking at the fresh age of the name change, making it old and pre existing will improve the chances similar to bank statements.

Are you also an applicant? Or thinking to apply?
I think they are new here. I suggest you to get professional help from a lawyer or an authorized paid representative, even I did this.

Last edited:

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
There is a way to go around things, if you are to go that way the name change should reflect certain conditions as the VO might find it by simply looking at the fresh age of the name change, making it old and pre existing will improve the chances similar to bank statements.

I think they are new here. I suggest you to get professional help from a lawyer or an authorized paid representative, even I did it.
I have decided not to apply again for visa.
I will be turning 18 this February and I’m thinking to get admission in College 2 year diploma and then apply for visa and as of now I have asked my school there in Canada to process me a refund as I don’t want to apply again for visa and now I’m thinking to complete grade 12 here and then get admission in college there.
So now will this property thing be fine?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I have decided not to apply again for visa.
I will be turning 18 this February and I’m thinking to get admission in College 2 year diploma and then apply for visa and as of now I have asked my school there in Canada to process me a refund as I don’t want to apply again for visa and now I’m thinking to complete grade 12 here and then get admission in college there.
So now will this property thing be fine?
Yes but make the transfer earlier so that the document ages well before you apply for your visa.

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Yes but make the transfer earlier so that the document ages well before you apply for your visa.
Yea exactly and then I can say that my father has gifted it to me.

One last question are SDS applications processed in Ottawa? And non sds in Abu Dhabi?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Yea exactly and then I can say that my father has gifted it to me.

One last question are SDS applications processed in Ottawa? And non sds in Abu Dhabi?
It keeps changing for Pakistan, I am not that familiar with their patterns but I would suggest you to avoid Abu Dhabi. Only go for Abu Dhabi if you have strong documents and paper work backing you, if you make a single mistake, they might pin you down. Assessments done by the local embassies are more accurate.

Last edited:

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
absolutely fine but visa approval also depends on the program/ college you are enrolled in Canada
It keeps changing for Pakistan, I am not that familiar with their patterns but I would suggest you to avoid Abu Dhabi. Only go for Abu Dhabi if you have strong documents and paper work backing you, if you make a single mistake, they might pin you down. Assessments done by the local embassies are more accurate.
Do we have a choice to choose any embassy?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Can I ask my father to give me some property and then I can say the he hasn’t gifted me?
I reside in middle east & my father has 2 properties. Recently he gifted me one just for the sake of showing a stronger tie as that simply means I am the legal owner of that apartment. In Asian countries it is usually naturally passed on to kids but not so in Canada or other cultures. Hence VO might not consider your fathers asset as yours unless there is legal paper work.

Hansemer

Jan 30, 2020
No, go for the 4 year bachelors. Chances of rejection for 2 year diploma undergrad is really high
No need to. You just have to show that your father is sponsoring you for academic career abroad in documents. In case you wondering these documents are called sponsorship documents. You have to attach family certificate with your file to make sure your relation with the sponsor.

Hansemer

Jan 30, 2020
Bachelors is quite expensive there.
Is there any slightest chance that I can get visa for undergraduate college?
Check out the undergraduate programs in Atlantic Canada region. The fee there is quite affordable for international students and PR process is hustle free. You won't regret your decision in moving to Atlantic Canada.

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Check out the undergraduate programs in Atlantic Canada region. The fee there is quite affordable for international students and PR process is hustle free. You won't regret your decision in moving to Atlantic Canada.
What About Prince Edward University?

Hansemer

Jan 30, 2020
How much bank statement is enough?
I showed 14 Lac PKR.
Was that enough?
What About Prince Edward University?
Prince Edward island is a good choice but Dalhousie University in Halifax NS is way better than PEI university. For the bank statement you have to show the sum of cost of tution for one year, your first year accommodation and mics costs. Note: Bank statement should not be less than the sum amount and make sure you have additional 10k saved in the bank account for your return after you complete your studies. May ALLAH swt help us