+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why study visas of Pakistani students are getting rejected constantly?

shireeh.jan

Apr 22, 2024
As a working Canadian citizen, I extended an invitation to my sister to attend my E-MBA graduation. Despite providing all necessary documents, including her bank statements and proof of her business in Pakistan, her visa application was rejected. Notably, during her visit, her husband will remain in Pakistan due to business commitments which further supports her intent to return.

Following the initial refusal, we made a second application, this time supplementing it with a support letter from my local Member of Parliament and an Undertaking from me to ensure my sister's return to Pakistan. Despite these additional efforts, her application was rejected once again.

This repeated refusal leads me to believe that there is a bias against Pakistani visa applicants within the IRCC.

With a rejection rate as high as 90%, this trend appears unjustified and raises concerns about the fairness of the visa application process.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As a working Canadian citizen, I extended an invitation to my sister to attend my E-MBA graduation. Despite providing all necessary documents, including her bank statements and proof of her business in Pakistan, her visa application was rejected. Notably, during her visit, her husband will remain in Pakistan due to business commitments which further supports her intent to return.

Following the initial refusal, we made a second application, this time supplementing it with a support letter from my local Member of Parliament and an Undertaking from me to ensure my sister's return to Pakistan. Despite these additional efforts, her application was rejected once again.

This repeated refusal leads me to believe that there is a bias against Pakistani visa applicants within the IRCC.

With a rejection rate as high as 90%, this trend appears unjustified and raises concerns about the fairness of the visa application process.
This thread is for international students. Post under visitor section.