+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why is nobody going to UNBC for masters programs?

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Hello everyone,
can someone instruct me on how to register for the courses in Fall semester at UNBC.? I got the courses I should register for, but I do not know how to undergo it!!!! Any help would be appreciated

Mar 2, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I haven't heard back from them yet. Have you applied/received an admit?
Could you please inform me what happened with your application?
I have also applied for the MS in Computer Science for Sep 2021 intake.
I apply for admission on 15th Dec 2020 from Noida, India.
How much time they usually take to provide offer letter for admission?

Ruth_5509

May 11, 2021
Could you please inform me what happened with your application?
I have also applied for the MS in Computer Science for Sep 2021 intake.
I apply for admission on 15th Dec 2020 from Noida, India.
How much time they usually take to provide offer letter for admission?
Hey , Please have you gotten any update from UNBC? I also applied and I am yet to get a response from them.

vaishu_r

Feb 21, 2022
Hi I have applied to UNBC via educationplannerbc on 21st Jan 2022. I received email from mailer@educationplannerbc.ca like your Receipt and Application Confirmation. I have not received any application received acknowledge from UNBC.

I put email to admission team on 8th Feb 2022 (Approx 2 weeks laters) and they emailed like,
Once we have completed the full review and assessment of your application we will email you to let you know if we require any further information and/or documentation.

Its being almost 1 month and haven't received any updates from them.
I hope is this the process and they do not have any online portal to check status and upload documents.

Can anyone please throw light on this??

Lmahida

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Hi I have applied to UNBC via educationplannerbc on 21st Jan 2022. I received email from mailer@educationplannerbc.ca like your Receipt and Application Confirmation. I have not received any application received acknowledge from UNBC.

I put email to admission team on 8th Feb 2022 (Approx 2 weeks laters) and they emailed like,
Once we have completed the full review and assessment of your application we will email you to let you know if we require any further information and/or documentation.

Its being almost 1 month and haven't received any updates from them.
I hope is this the process and they do not have any online portal to check status and upload documents.

Can anyone please throw light on this??

Hi,

I m studying in unbc currently. I don't know wats educationalplanners. Which ID did u send follow up email on 8th Feb. I hope it's University ID.

vaishu_r

Feb 21, 2022
Ok we didn't have this when I applied. Then u should get admission letter in 1 month. If u don't receive u can follow up.
On 10th March i got following email from UNBC.
  • Copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate/parchment. The certificate/parchment is the document you receive from the post-secondary institution once you have met your degree requirements and attend a Graduation Ceremony where your degree is conferred or awarded upon you. The certificate/parchment normally has the following information on it: your legal name, the type of degree, the date it was conferred and is signed by special dignitaries such as the University Chancellor, President, and/or University Registrar.
  • 3 references. I have resent the reference requests to your referees – please follow up with them to confirm they have received the requests to complete.
And i got following email after 2 days
Thank you for sending this, we have added it to your application.
Your application is complete and has been forwarded to the program for review. We will email all applicants to let them know the outcomes of their applications (accepted or not) as the decisions are received.
After that i put followup email today. I hope will get positive reply this week

AbbySijo

Nov 18, 2017
Hello,

I am planning to apply to UNBC (MBA) for Sept 2023 Intake, anybody here on the same boat? Maybe we can help each other?

Thanks

Ell1001

Dec 15, 2022
Hello,

I am planning to apply to UNBC (MBA) for Sept 2023 Intake, anybody here on the same boat? Maybe we can help each other?

Thanks
Hey
Am also planning to come to UNBC (MBA) for September 2023. How far have you gone with your application and have you gotten any email from them yet. I applied November 2nd and I was given a student email and confirmation/activation of the mail. I don’t know what to think of that because I was not fully told if I have gotten the admission or not.