+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why is nobody going to UNBC for masters programs?

calvinwings

Aug 25, 2016
Is anyone doing MSC computer science in UNBC can I know what is the admission rate? also, can I know the fees involved?

Erica Okolie

May 15, 2018
Hi i m accepted at unbc for mba.
Hello Lmahida, plz put me through, I'm trying to get admission in UNBC for September semester and I don't know how to go about it, I want to study M.A in First Nations , a course under the faculty of Arts

Lmahida

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Hello Lmahida, plz put me through, I'm trying to get admission in UNBC for September semester and I don't know how to go about it, I want to study M.A in First Nations , a course under the faculty of Arts
I believe you are late for applying. check the last date for application on website.

Vishal5858

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Why is nobody going to UNBC for masters programs? I am having hard time finding information about this university in any forums.

Why is is nobody going to this university for masters? I would be request UNBC alumni or prospective student thinking of applying to UNBC to reply here and share some information.

I am from India and wanna do masters in computer science.

Thanks
I got admission in ms in computational science at laurentian University without ielts exam

Karmendra

Jul 22, 2018
Hi
I applied from india
My gpa is 2.6
No scholership
No gmat only ielts 6.5
Experience more than 5 years in managerial role. I m going for september intake

Hi,

I wish to join UNBC - MBA course and would like to know about the pgwpp?

Is this weekend classes 21 months course will be helpful to obtain three years PGWPP?

Regards
Karmendra

Reactions: Binoysh

Binoysh

Sep 17, 2019
What about your education?

Will they accept a 3 year BMS graduate with 60%
Overview experience is 4 years and ielts is 6.5 no less than 6.

Kindly revert , looking for masters/mba program without gmat and low%
Hi
I applied from india
My gpa is 2.6
No scholership
No gmat only ielts 6.5
Experience more than 5 years in managerial role. I m going for september intake

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
What about your education?

Will they accept a 3 year BMS graduate with 60%
Overview experience is 4 years and ielts is 6.5 no less than 6.

Kindly revert , looking for masters/mba program without gmat and low%
Their eligibility criteria is 4 years undergrad degree which, you don't fulfill. Hence, you are not eligible for this. Sorry.

Binoysh

Sep 17, 2019
Their eligibility criteria is 4 years undergrad degree which, you don't fulfill. Hence, you are not eligible for this. Sorry.
I have done my bachelor's from Mumbai university which is equivalent to 4 years in most of the universities.

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
I have done my bachelor's from Mumbai university which is equivalent to 4 years in most of the universities.
I don't think every university has that clarification. Many need 4 years as a mandatory requirement. Get in touch with their admissions team and ask them to know whether they would accept 3 years grad or not. Or else you can go for one more year masters and then apply.

Reactions: Binoysh

naureen8

Oct 17, 2018
Dubai
Category........
CEC
Hey! I am about to do my IELTS - Academic and once I get my result, I'll be applying to UNBC for MBA by November end for Aug/Sept 2020 intake.

I have nearly 3 years (completing in March 2020) experience as a Marketing Exec + 4 yrs Bachelors Degree (Attested by WES for equivalency).

Is there anything I should be careful about in my application?

I am planning on studying from Langara Campus via UNBC. Is anyone there already? Please let me know if it's a good place to study.

I intend on applying for PGWP after.

Please share your experiences with me!! TIA! :)

akhil teja

Jan 6, 2020
i applied for unbc on dec 9 for 2020 fall intake.... can i know admission rate and is there anyone with me for ms in computer scinece