+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why did MIFI returned documents asking for IRCC letter when this was already included?

henrik_12345

Sep 19, 2022
Following the advice of a friend, I actually sent the letter I received to MIFI. They already charged me and sent me the AOR. Hopefully at this stage they won’t return it.
Same here. Already sent and got AOR
Oh, maybe I should just do the same then.. When did you send it and when did you get the AOR?
Did your friend get it approved by only sending that letter only?

Is there anyone else here who did get AOR and then rejected due to wrong letter?

canvasblue

Nov 10, 2022
Oh, maybe I should just do the same then.. When did you send it and when did you get the AOR?
Did your friend get it approved by only sending that letter only?

Is there anyone else here who did get AOR and then rejected due to wrong letter?
I sent it Nov 24, got charged Dec 9, and received AOR today.
The AOR has dossier number and client number on it, so from my understanding at this point no application will be returned because of missing documents. They should have checked the completeness of the application before putting it into a dossier, just like IRCC. The MIFI lady also told me returned application will not be charged, so I guess charging means acceptance of application.

henrik_12345

Sep 19, 2022
The AOR has dossier number and client number on it, so from my understanding at this point no application will be returned because of missing documents. They should have checked the completeness of the application before putting it into a dossier, just like IRCC. The MIFI lady also told me returned application will not be charged, so I guess charging means acceptance of application.
Strange that other people in this thread got it returned before, and when I called MIFI they told me that they would not accept that letter only.

Did you write any extra LOE or anything?

In the form A-1520-BF (Documents à soumettre à l’appui de la demande d’engagement). Did you check that checkbox saying that the letter was included (which it wasn't) ?

canvasblue

Nov 10, 2022
Strange that other people in this thread got it returned before, and when I called MIFI they told me that they would not accept that letter only.

Did you write any extra LOE or anything?

In the form A-1520-BF (Documents à soumettre à l’appui de la demande d’engagement). Did you check that checkbox saying that the letter was included (which it wasn't) ?
checked the box, no extra explanations of any sort.

Alsalma

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hello ! Same issue here.... package was returned stating that I did not provide the right confirmation, but the weird thing is that at some point in the application on IRCC they ask you if you have applied for the CSQ, and I ticked something that said No but I sent it on DD/MM/2022....
At what point can we start checking the progress portal ?
Applying for parents sponsorship

Thank you all !

henrik_12345

Sep 19, 2022
Hello ! Same issue here.... package was returned stating that I did not provide the right confirmation, but the weird thing is that at some point in the application on IRCC they ask you if you have applied for the CSQ, and I ticked something that said No but I sent it on DD/MM/2022....
At what point can we start checking the progress portal ?
Applying for parents sponsorship

Thank you all !
What documents did you send? Did you receive AOR from MIFI?

Feb 22, 2024
Hello, did you receive your csq with this application without submitting anything else?