+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whoever can help me!!

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
I'm not saying it's right or wrong, that's just how it is. Since Canada recognizes a right to family reunion, a single FSW with 7 siblings could bring in all 7, and their husbands/wives (14 more people). If each husband/wife had 7 siblings, that would be 49 more potential immigrants, and if every sibling had seven daughters, that would be another . . . You get the idea, what do you think Canada is, St. Ives?

As for the U.S., I don't know anything about it -- but I do believe that the U.S. does not have a system where, if you meet certain conditions, your immigration is supposed to be fairly automatic.

uskyoot

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
File Transfer...
07-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
LANDED..........
CORP received 5/8/2014 Landed 30/08/2014
In the U.S. you must wait to become a citizen (3 to 5 yrs) before you can sponsor other family members and then it does take years.....10 or more. There is discussion in the immigration reform that this will done away with in the U.S. as well.

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
US Immigration has not changed in 100 years. It is in crisis and they know it. If it takes 22 years to sponsor a relative from the Philippines then what is the point of immigrating. Any system that can't reach a decision in 6 months or less it a broken system.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rass said:
We have already bought a house and have own business cant leave it !
How about move the business, sell the house or turn the house into a income property and buy a new home in SK?

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
At the risk of sounding insensitive. You did realize your sister other family and friends didn't live here when you chose to come here. You made that choice.

When you are accustomed to living a certain way and having the "important" people readily available for visits/fun/support it can be emotionally devastating to no longer have them in arms reach. However, it should have been one of the many variables you considered before making such a life altering decision.

There are numerous ways to maintain contact. I believe the car, boat, plane or whatever mode of travel you came here on travels both ways. Go visit them.

Take Care
MadeInCanada

cimple

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2008
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
MadeInCanada said:
At the risk of sounding insensitive. You did realize your sister other family and friends didn't live here when you chose to come here. You made that choice.

When you are accustomed to living a certain way and having the "important" people readily available for visits/fun/support it can be emotionally devastating to no longer have them in arms reach. However, it should have been one of the many variables you considered before making such a life altering decision.

There are numerous ways to maintain contact. I believe the car, boat, plane or whatever mode of travel you came here on travels both ways. Go visit them.

Take Care
MadeInCanada
your come up with very easy and simple solution

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:

Take Care
MadeInCanada

Hi

My husband was applied before we got married

I would like to make everything clear for you and for others
Once I posted my question I need to find an answer not to share your feelings or to know how do you think !!

First of all I know that there are different invetions such as cars and planes
But what you dont know that I didnt come to Canada in order to be a tourist all the year visiting this or that!!

We came here to settle for a long time not such others to take a high education or a passport and run away!!!

So you need some family for your kids like uncles ,aunts
Need to see them on your patio not going to see them over seas!

At weekends you will see all people in Canada with their families because they settled here 30 years ago, while some new immigrants dont have families because of the new system

I dont want to repeat myself

If you are only a mother, father or a husband who live here in Canada and experienced such a problem please share your ideas☺

Regards,
Maha

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steaky said:
How about move the business, sell the house or turn the house into a income property and buy a new home in SK?

I told my husband about your idea!
Its fine but we need time!
If we didnt find another solution we will do this!

Thank you very much
God bless you

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
Rass said:
Hi

Once I posted my question I need to find an answer not to share your feelings or to know how do you think !!

But what you dont know that I didnt come to Canada in order to be a tourist all the year visiting this or that!!

We came here to settle for a long time not such others to take a high education or a passport and run away!!!

At weekends you will see all people in Canada with their families because they settled here 30 years ago, while some new immigrants dont have families because of the new system

If you are only a mother, father or a husband who live here in Canada and experienced such a problem please share your ideas☺

Regards,
Maha
We understand what you are saying but no country can offer that kind of immigration policy. Your sisters, brothers aunts and uncles can all apply for PR just as you did.

cimple

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2008
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
CanadianJeepGuy said:
We understand what you are saying but no country can offer that kind of immigration policy. Your sisters, brothers aunts and uncles can all apply for PR just as you did.
any you can encourage and help them to apply as you did!!may it will also good for them.in this way you family would extend

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Rass said:
Hi

Regards,
Maha

You still chose to marry him, and came here knowingly.

Make a life for yourself your husband and your kids. Your not the only one to immigrate and leave everyone/thing you hold dear behind. Perhaps somewhere in your community you can find others to draw support from, and feel like they are family. It's only been a year, these things take time. The people you see on weekends started here just the same as you.

With regards to "my feelings" or how "I think", I didn't tell you either. I am sure you wouldn't want to hear them anyways.

You made a choice in your life.

Take Care
MadeInCanada

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
canuck_in_uk said:
immigration needs to be controlled and that is one of the restrictions used to control it.
They don't NEED to control it. They currently have a policy of controlling it and using immigration to benefit corporations at the expense of Canadian workers and families. That's a policy that many agree with, but it is not an absolute unquestioned "necessity".

My ancestors immigrated to Canada by basically just showing up.

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
CanadianJeepGuy said:
US Immigration has not changed in 100 years. It is in crisis and they know it. If it takes 22 years to sponsor a relative from the Philippines then what is the point of immigrating. Any system that can't reach a decision in 6 months or less it a broken system.
Amen

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Rass said:
Hi

Regards,
Maha
Plenty of people raise children with family nearby. My mother did that with 4 kids and no family near her.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
steerpike said:
They don't NEED to control it. They currently have a policy of controlling it and using immigration to benefit corporations at the expense of Canadian workers and families. That's a policy that many agree with, but it is not an absolute unquestioned "necessity".

My ancestors immigrated to Canada by basically just showing up.
Yes, they do NEED to control immigration. If Canada opened the borders to anyone and everyone, no restrictions, no rules, the country would be inundated with tens of millions of immigrants within a very short time. There would be no jobs for them, no housing, millions would go on welfare. The infrastructure, economy, social services, the health system, would all be crushed under the strain of that many new immigrants.

Or are you willing to put all those millions of immigrants up at your place, give them all jobs, pay for their medical care?

It isn't like it was when your ancestors immigrated here. When my ancestors came, there was not a lot of people who had the access or means to actually get to Canada. People arrived at the rate of thousands a year; now, around 100 00 people enter Canada every DAY.