VO - Edmonton
AOR- Sept 12
MEP - Oct 4
IP2 - Jan 13
Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Met
Security - Met
Background Check - Completed and Processed

So I had called IRCC agent yesterday and got to know that a decision was made for my file on 16th Jan by the visa officer . Normally we get a PPR email but in my case they are sending me a post mail from Edmonton . Not sure if this is normal ?

It would be great if you throw some light on this .

daljeet02

Oct 3, 2019
Feb 7, 2020
Hi there. I applied under CEC July 24th and I havent received a PPR yet. They havent even approved my background check. They also send me an email asking to pay the Permanent residence fee in November and I paid the same day. The next day they sent me a PPR request email and then re-send me an email saying that it was an error. I also have an immigration consultant and she told me that we have to wait but I am just tired waiting.We sent an email but they havent responded yet. Has any of you the same issue? My application was due January 24th and I want to know if it will take more than 2 months because I have signed a sale agreement for a house and is due April 1st and I really dont want to lose it.
Thank you

Jitupatel04

Dec 10, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 11, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 11, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 1, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on October 1, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.on 03/03/2020
now any one say how many time taken for PPR
I have not receive any update about Bio metric from CIC . Is there bio metrics is compulsory for SINP ?

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 11, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 11, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 1, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on October 1, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.on 03/03/2020
now any one say how many time taken for PPR
I have not receive any update about Bio metric from CIC . Is there bio metrics is compulsory for SINP ?
Yeah biometric is mandatory in all the cases

vv566

Jan 8, 2020
Dear forum people ,

I am really confused regarding my situation. I need advise regaring my application to express entry and quebec work permit application.

We submitted documents for express entry with my wife as the primary applicant and received AOR last week.

I got a i year post doc which is a LIMA exempt offer in Quebec last year and due to delay in my PhD i couldn't join the , but the University agreed to wait till the finish my PhD. Now I finished my PhD and we are not sure when we are going to receive PPR.

I wanted to apply for work permit as don't want to let them wait anymore and also can't wait any longer as I not working now.

Will it be a problem for my EE profile if I apply quebec work permit when my EE is under processing?

Is it okay if alone move to quebec and let my wife who is primary applicant stay outside of canada till we receive PPR?

Is it possible to convince the visa officer as my work contract is just for an year and we intend to move away from Quebec after an year?

I hope your experience should help me in dealing this situation

Thank you

Rupinder1986

Dec 24, 2019
Hi all!!!
My AOR is 5june and earlier my eligibility was not met which I came to know from GCMS notes and then I uploaded the more relevant docs and it get passed on 19 feb and from that date my background status has changed from ur background check is in progress to we are processing your background check and it’s been 1month with same status. How long it takes for background check to ppr??
Kindly share ur experiences
Thanks

Karanbir29

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
I just got my IELTS result and my CRS score is 480. Would that be a safe score as I would complete 1 year of work experience by the end of June?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi all!!!
My AOR is 5june and earlier my eligibility was not met which I came to know from GCMS notes and then I uploaded the more relevant docs and it get passed on 19 feb and from that date my background status has changed from ur background check is in progress to we are processing your background check and it’s been 1month with same status. How long it takes for background check to ppr??
Kindly share ur experiences
Thanks
Bro what was in your GCMS Review Required or what?? and your VO?