+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Dear forum people ,

I am really confused regarding my situation. I need advise regaring my application to express entry and quebec work permit application.

We submitted documents for express entry with my wife as the primary applicant and received AOR last week.

I got a i year post doc which is a LIMA exempt offer in Quebec last year and due to delay in my PhD i couldn't join the , but the University agreed to wait till the finish my PhD. Now I finished my PhD and we are not sure when we are going to receive PPR.

I wanted to apply for work permit as don't want to let them wait anymore and also can't wait any longer as I not working now.

Will it be a problem for my EE profile if I apply quebec work permit when my EE is under processing?

Is it okay if alone move to quebec and let my wife who is primary applicant stay outside of canada till we receive PPR?

Is it possible to convince the visa officer as my work contract is just for an year and we intend to move away from Quebec after an year?

I hope your experience should help me in dealing this situation

Thank you
Hi, It was not easy for most applicants from Quebec to convince the officer that they will leave Quebec at the time of permanent residence. Many got rejected. If they see that you have applied for Quebec work permit, it is a contradiction of your intention to leave Quebec. Most probably they may ask you to prove your intention down the timeline and you may have to prove your case. It will be difficult. Just be prepared!

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
Hi
File submission- 27th dec 2019
Medical passed - late jan 2020
Biometric submitted - 20 jan 2020
File completeness- 86%

26 days remaining for the completion of time line

Can anyone suggest me that when can i expect my ppr mail ?...is anyon sailing on a same boat ?

Pls let me know

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi
File submission- 27th dec 2019
Medical passed - late jan 2020
Biometric submitted - 20 jan 2020
File completeness- 86%

26 days remaining for the completion of time line

Can anyone suggest me that when can i expect my ppr mail ?...is anyon sailing on a same boat ?

Pls let me know
We are on similar boat
File submission April 2019
Medical passed October 2019
Biometric July 2019
File 76% completeness around 120days remaining

For your case expect your ppt before Jan 20 because you must land before the expiration of your medical or else you will have to do fresh medical. Note your background check will take average of six months from the day you passed medical. Expect your ppr on or b4 December

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
We are on similar boat
File submission April 2019
Medical passed October 2019
Biometric July 2019
File 76% completeness around 120days remaining

For your case expect your ppt before Jan 20 because you must land before the expiration of your medical or else you will have to do fresh medical. Note your background check will take average of six months from the day you passed medical. Expect your ppr on or b4 December
My 6 months are completing on 27th june 2020.... waiting for ppr

nino son

Jun 20, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 11, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 11, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 1, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on October 1, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.on 03/03/2020
now any one say how many time taken for PPR
I have not receive any update about Bio metric from CIC . Is there bio metrics is compulsory for SINP ?
SAME MY STATUS ON YOUR STATUS . MY APPLICATION
  • Medical results have been received.on 03/05/2020
UP TO NOW I DID NOT RECEIVE . ANY UPDATE MY STATUS .

Flong

Apr 30, 2019
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
SAME MY STATUS ON YOUR STATUS . MY APPLICATION
  • Medical results have been received.on 03/05/2020
UP TO NOW I DID NOT RECEIVE . ANY UPDATE MY STATUS .
Do u have an upadate already?

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hai friends
Inland october /2019 CRS 471
ITA- september 21
AOR - october 9
Medicals passed- november 11
Married on jan 23/ 2020
Added spouse feb 1
Additional documents requested submitted on feb 14
Biometris request leter april 5
Spouse medicals passed on may 23/2020
Biometrics completed on july 19/2020 at qatar bcz of covid all the centers closed
Now in my account it showing submitted .
My questions are,
1. I am in canada , they didnt send me any letter for Biometric collection but for my wife they did , why ?? I have to do the biometrics or not( they didnt sent me any requsition letter in my name)

2. How long it will take normaly after biometric collection and medicals passed , all the required documents they asked i sent it already. its now 9 months . And my work permit going to expire . Whats to do ,
plz hep friends
Thanks in advance

nino son

Jun 20, 2020
Hello Guys .

we receive email from vac abu dhabi . they request to send eligibility on december 2019 . we submit already

February 10 2020 medical request

march 05 2020 medical have been receive

up to now no update in my application .

any people receive there PPR in Vac Abu dhabi here

thank you

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hai friends
Inland october /2019 CRS 471
ITA- september 21
AOR - october 9
Medicals passed- november 11
Married on jan 23/ 2020
Added spouse feb 1
Additional documents requested submitted on feb 14
Biometris request leter april 5
Spouse medicals passed on may 23/2020
Biometrics completed on july 19/2020 at qatar bcz of covid all the centers closed
Now in my account it showing submitted .
My questions are,
1. I am in canada , they didnt send me any letter for Biometric collection but for my wife they did , why ?? I have to do the biometrics or not( they didnt sent me any requsition letter in my name)

2. How long it will take normaly after biometric collection and medicals passed , all the required documents they asked i sent it already. its now 9 months . And my work permit going to expire . Whats to do ,
plz hep friends
Thanks in advance
What are you waiting for to apply for BOWP if you work permit is expiring soon? All PR applications are delayed due to COVID-19.

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C