Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
Hi Guys,

I received ppr this morning.
Yesterday I had an update on profile but nothing was changed so far. And this morning I received it finally.

Cec inland aor sept 2018
So things seems to be moving for aor sept
AINP INLAND PAPER BASED December 2017 Applicant
How long it will take to get passport call for PNP PR applicants after medical has been done

File Received: December 18, 2017
AOR: February 10, 2018
Pre-Arrival Service Letter: May 19, 2018
Medical Request: May 23, 2018
Medical Passed: June 7, 2018
Waiting for PPR request

Fizza farooq

Jan 9, 2019
AINP INLAND PAPER BASED December 2017 Applicant
How long it will take to get passport call for PNP PR applicants after medical has been done

File Received: December 18, 2017
AOR: February 10, 2018
Pre-Arrival Service Letter: May 19, 2018
Medical Request: May 23, 2018
Medical Passed: June 7, 2018
Waiting for PPR request
I've the same timeline. Passed my medical in June 2018.
Waiting for PPR now.

Think6sid

Aug 12, 2018
Dear Friends, below is the status of my application? Any one can advise or interpret please please ….. thanks indeed.

Application/ profile details

Estimation time left : 45 days

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam on the (19th Nov. )

Review of additional documents: We do not need any additional documents .

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in
progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
thanks.

Request you to assist as the Estimated Date is approaching and I did not received any update yet.

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
Hello, I got the same, I provided my biometrics on December 2018 but still any updates on my GcKey account, still "we have not received your fingerprints yet" . Did you get updates in you Gckey account?
I got the update in express entry profile the same day. Biometrics done and a number was assigned to biometrics.

Fizza farooq

Jan 9, 2019
Dear Friends, below is the status of my application? Any one can advise or interpret please please ….. thanks indeed.

Application/ profile details

Estimation time left : 45 days

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam on the (19th Nov. )

Review of additional documents: We do not need any additional documents .

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in
progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
thanks.

Request you to assist as the Estimated Date is approaching and I did not received any update yet.
Did you receive your pre arrival letter yet ?

Think6sid

Aug 12, 2018
Its basically a confirmation that your file has been approved and you're eligible for Canadian citizenship.
No, after medical test update I did not received any update from CIC..
Now only 44 days has left in estimation date.
What are the chances of getting the PPR in 1.5 months?