+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

arshsingh

Aug 22, 2018
hi there,

I applied for pr on 30 October can you please update the situations and happenings for the process of FSTC.

I do not have any job offer instead I got a certificate of qualification.
Hii ...have u got any update or receiver ppr ??? Mine is the same csse

arshsingh

Aug 22, 2018
Hello guyss ...i i am fstc applicant nd have applied in july ...do u knw someone in skilled trade category that has received ppr ?? Or any update regarding this ...thanks all

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
y
Today I have received RPRF request letter from New Delhi VO though I have already paid the fee long back on 22nd August, 2017. My medicals will also expire at the end of January, 2019. Please guide how to respond to the query and what should I do for medicals. Please shed some light when I can get PPR request.
ou may reply through the email. please can you also tell under which stream did you apply in ?

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Aor September 2018 still waiting for ppr it's a long wait. Passed medical months before. Still showing we are processing your back ground check. Wandering if there any unlucky ones like me

manish85

Nov 8, 2017
Hi All,

AOR June 2018. Received GCMS last week. Eligibility: Recommend Passed, Medical: Passed, Security: Not Started, Criminality: Not Started.

The notes section says criminality passed for both me and spouse but the main update on 2nd or 3rd page of the notes says criminality 'Not Started'. So confused. Can anybody help explaining the situation?

Have been waiting for almost 9 months. Due date of application was 12th Nov. '18 but it's been already 3 months pass the due date. CIC gives generic responses when contacted. Not sure when will receive PPR. One thing that I noticed on GCMS was that the last update on the application was in June 2018. It was about IRCC acknowledgement of additional documents that was requested. Nothing after that. Can anybody shed some light on this?
Thanks.