+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

Ltbigs

Jun 30, 2017
Timeline

Current status below:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Just wondering what other additional documents they are asking??? anyone have any idea?

Mahdi Shakeri

Mar 14, 2018
Iran
Hi,
I sumbited my application for study permit on Feb11th 2018, (in person)
and on Feb26th I received an email for medical exam and on Feb27th my result submitted, on 2nd of March medical exam status in my cic panel has been changed and so far I received no message from CIC, Time frame at the time I submitted was 16 weeks
(june 3rd), (VAC:UAE Duabi, living in iran)

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I would like to know when will I receive PPR email?!

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone
Can RPRF be requested only to prime applicant and not the dependent (spouse) in any case ?
urgent reply appreciated
Regards
Gary

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi
I have a question related to letter of content of RPRF .

I received an email from NDVO saying Pay the Right to permanent residence fees FOR YOU .
As in my case i am the prime applicant and my wife is dependent
Can you please help me in explaining that ?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Gary

jonnnie23

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Hi
I have a question related to letter of content of RPRF .

I received an email from NDVO saying Pay the Right to permanent residence fees FOR YOU .
As in my case i am the prime applicant and my wife is dependent
Can you please help me in explaining that ?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Gary
they will only address the request letter to you seeing you are the principal applicant so your dependents won't be on the letter however with that being said you have to pay the fee for you and all your dependents if its not paid upfront

Reactions: gary007

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
they will only address the request letter to you seeing you are the principal applicant so your dependents won't be on the letter however with that being said you have to pay the fee for you and all your dependents if its not paid upfront
Thanks for the reply . Looking into your answer and discussing with many ppl I have paid RPRF for both of us today itself
Anyways thanks again

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, I am new to this group. I have got following dates for my procedure happened;

AOR- 18th Jan 2018
Medical Passed- 4th Feb
BG: Your application is in progress and we will inform you when we start your BG check

What does it mean? I got my ITA on 20th Dec 2017 and its CEC application.
Hi, I have same status as yours, applied on 16th Jan, medical passed on 7th Feb and then no updates.

I tried to find the status on Client Application Status, but it says the record not found as your application is not started yet.

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi, I have same status as yours, applied on 16th Jan, medical passed on 7th Feb and then no updates.

I tried to find the status on Client Application Status, but it says the record not found as your application is not started yet.
Hi Buddy, thank you for your response. There is not any change in status of my application.

We january applicants are very unfortunate. I know many people are having the same issue.

Please keep in touch buddy so we can share and track the process timeline.

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
Hello Guys,

I'm from Manitoba, Canada - I applied my PR on 17th Nov 2017.
My timeline is as follow.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 19, 2018.
& now today (30th April 2018) I got my medical request. I did not pay my Right of PR fee at the start.
I'm confused that CIC sent me a medical request before requesting me fee. Is it a bad sign. Does anyone have same timeline as me ?

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
Hi All,

I checked my profile today and there is a change in Review of additional documents.

Please can someone advise what stage at I am, and what does this status change mean. Your kind advice is much appreciated.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kind regards
Im guessing you're almost there.
Any response yet ?

divy7281

Mar 24, 2018
Hello Guys,

I'm from Manitoba, Canada - I applied my PR on 17th Nov 2017.
My timeline is as follow.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 19, 2018.
& now today (30th April 2018) I got my medical request. I did not pay my Right of PR fee at the start.
I'm confused that CIC sent me a medical request before requesting me fee. Is it a bad sign. Does anyone have same timeline as me ?

I think you need to clear your medicals first...........after that you will receive a notification to pay RPRF...... which has happened with my case.

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi Buddy, thank you for your response. There is not any change in status of my application.

We january applicants are very unfortunate. I know many people are having the same issue.

Please keep in touch buddy so we can share and track the process timeline.
Is there anyway we can contact them?