+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

divy7281

Mar 24, 2018
I am still waiting for updates. My colleague went through the interview and she got PPR in a week after interviewing by CIC.

I applied after her on 18th Jan 2018 and I am still waiting. As there aren't any updates after my medical and it's been more than one and the half month now.

I am sharing my timeline here;

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anything suspicious? Why is being late in the process?
hey there..........any progress in your application status ? i have applied on 15th march 18 and now im on the same page as you are.

Reactions: jmodi

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
hey there..........any progress in your application status ? i have applied on 15th march 18 and now im on the same page as you are.
Hi, there is no update yet. I am very tensed as my file isn't moving after 7th Feb. I also checked my immitracker and it shows almost all CEC applicant from January are waiting

Reactions: divy7281

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Post full notes for others to understand your situation better. Dont post any personal info though. If everything looks fine the assistant generally puts recommend passed. In your case it says review Required. He is recommending visa officer to cross check something on your file. I don’t know what exactly he is referring to. Pay attention to your notes again
Hello Karthik,

As you suggested, I am going to put Notes updated by agents and also final assessments which I got in GCMS notes;

Assessments:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Notes:
Notes: 1

Created Date: 2018/02/07
Updated: 2018/02/07
Office: CPC Ottawa
Text: PreVU Verified (Applicant Information)

Notes: 2
Created Date/Updated Date: 2018/02/05
Case Analyst: Recommend Pass Lock in date: 2018/01/18
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by an applicant and the information in the file, I make following recommendation,

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI3 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTSAppears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 481 CRS pOints minimum score for round: 446 CRS score at application (APR): 481 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "*******, PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: ************ Intended Employer: Any Employer Previous refusal(s) of Note: IT APPEARS PA WAS PREVIOUSLY REFUSED SP. NCB(s) of Note: PLEASE, SEE FOSS DETAILS FOR NCB NOTE. NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
_________________________________________________________________________ FAMILY

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-01-18 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED:
- Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated ************ appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of ************ Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Both a T4 and a NOA from 2016 Pay stubs from 2016-2017 , CEC Work: 1 year and 0 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 0 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2018/02/02
Updated Date: 2018/02/02
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION ************ REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 446 CRS SCORE: 481 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Review Notes For Representative: Does NOT have Representative Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1- Foreign Credentials provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- police certificate:
Provided-NRT 2- Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Client Info

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello Karthik,

As you suggested, I am going to put Notes updated by agents and also final assessments which I got in GCMS notes;

Assessments:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Notes:
Notes: 1

Created Date: 2018/02/07
Updated: 2018/02/07
Text: PreVU Verified (Applicant Information)

Notes: 2
Created Date/Updated Date: 2018/02/05
Case Analyst: Recommend Pass Lock in date: 2018/01/18
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by an applicant and the information in the file, I make following recommendation,

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI3 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTSAppears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 481 CRS pOints minimum score for round: 446 CRS score at application (APR): 481 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "*******, PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: ************ Intended Employer: Any Employer Previous refusal(s) of Note: IT APPEARS PA WAS PREVIOUSLY REFUSED SP. NCB(s) of Note: PLEASE, SEE FOSS DETAILS FOR NCB NOTE. NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
_________________________________________________________________________ FAMILY

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-01-18 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED:
- Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated ************ appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of ************ Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Both a T4 and a NOA from 2016 Pay stubs from 2016-2017 , CEC Work: 1 year and 0 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 0 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2018/02/02
Updated Date: 2018/02/02
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION ************ REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 446 CRS SCORE: 481 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Review Notes For Representative: Does NOT have Representative Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1- Foreign Credentials provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- police certificate:
Provided-NRT 2- Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Client Info
Holy I've never seen notes as complete as these before. Everything looks good to me. I'd say your application is waiting in a large pile, just like a lot of others. Waiting for PPR.

divy7281

Mar 24, 2018
Hi, there is no update yet. I am very tensed as my file isn't moving after 7th Feb. I also checked my immitracker and it shows almost all CEC applicant from January are waiting
i guess you are from India too. what was your score ? have you applied through PNP or direct express entry ?

anishta

Feb 19, 2018

Hi . May i know what is meant by immitracker.. can i know the link for that. I want to check my status. I passed my medical on march 1st... still waiting for PPR.

salman87

Mar 1, 2018
https://myimmitracker.com/
Hi . May i know what is meant by immitracker.. can i know the link for that. I want to check my status. I passed my medical on march 1st... still waiting for PPR.
Here's the link...it's very useful, you can check the progress of people who have shared their application details/timelines here. Make sure you put your timelines as well and help others in the process :)

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

This subtracker is for CEC applicants

Last edited:

divy7281

Mar 24, 2018
Hi,
I am from India and I applied for CEC express entry. What is your status?
I m from Vadodara Gujarat
First I got nominated by Saskatchewan then I applied through express entry.. CRS Score 350+600=950
eAOR - 15th March
Meds Cleared - 26th March
No update after that..
I have a consultant who is handling everything..

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I m from Vadodara Gujarat
First I got nominated by Saskatchewan then I applied through express entry.. CRS Score 350+600=950
eAOR - 15th March
Meds Cleared - 26th March
No update after that..
I have a consultant who is handling everything..
Nice.!!!! My eAOR came on 18th January
I am still waiting and I have noticed that Processing times are always vary. My colleague applied on 16th Jan and she called for an interview and her interview went as of Formal interview and now she has been called again with Passport and two photos. We both have almost same kind of background in terms of education/experience.

And I am waiting for my next update.........I am from Ahmadabad....

divy7281

Mar 24, 2018
Nice.!!!! My eAOR came on 18th January
I am still waiting and I have noticed that Processing times are always vary. My colleague applied on 16th Jan and she called for an interview and her interview went as of Formal interview and now she has been called again with Passport and two photos. We both have almost same kind of background in terms of education/experience.

And I am waiting for my next update.........I am from Ahmadabad....
hope that you will have your update soon.........yours eAOR is of Jan and mine is of March..i guess there is no way im gonna get any update before at least 2-3 months like yours......where have you planned to shift in Canada ? and my consultant is in ahmedabad only.

Rafael baby yana

Mar 28, 2018
Im a january applicant, and i was asked of a nbi clearance on the february.
Medical passed on the 23rd of march.. no update since after i passed my mep.

Any idea how much time will i wait for ppr? Thanks,

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Im a january applicant, and i was asked of a nbi clearance on the february.
Medical passed on the 23rd of march.. no update since after i passed my mep.

Any idea how much time will i wait for ppr? Thanks,
Hi, I am not an expert, but, I have observed that there is no perfect streak when CIC process applications. They always say give due time to application to be processed and its 6 months. So, my best suggestion is just to wait with patience.