+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

ysing

Apr 29, 2015
Hi users,

I needed some guidance regarding disclosing my TB history. I have applied for residence under CEC, but in the form I said no to any previous or current serious medical condition. I had tuberculosis in my parotid gland(salivary gland). I was never contagious and was allowed to continue my regular activities. I had treatment for 10 months. Due to these reasons, I didn't think of it as a serious condition.

So, shall I call CIC and let them know of the issue or let it go? Also, will it affect my application for permanent residence. I will be very thankful for your help.

Regards

PS I am waiting for medical request.

ramz1604

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 25 2013
Doc's Request.
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
its been 17 months so far no update on ppr yet :((((((, dont kow what to do

Rickykahlon13

Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2014
AOR Received.
March, 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
I needed some guidance regarding disclosing my TB history. I have applied for residence under CEC, but in the form I said no to any previous or current serious medical condition. I had tuberculosis in my parotid gland(salivary gland). I was never contagious and was allowed to continue my regular activities. I had treatment for 10 months. Due to these reasons, I didn't think of it as a serious condition.

So, shall I call CIC and let them know of the issue or let it go? Also, will it affect my application for permanent residence. I will be very thankful for your help

At the time of medical you can disclose ur history about tb to the doctor. Doctor will ask you about tb treatment reports from ur family doctor. If you have you can provide. I read previous post about people with latent tb and people got PR. So you will be good, but don't forget to disclose at the time of medical.

kennethdunn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Guys, I received my MR today.
I was wondering if I can use my e-medical I had done 2 months ago or do I have to go through the process again ?
Will the visa officer reject it because it was carried out before they sent the MR?
Please let me know your thoughts
Thanks a lot guys

Kenny

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
ysing said:
Hi users,

So, shall I call CIC and let them know of the issue or let it go? Also, will it affect my application for permanent residence. I will be very thankful for your help.

Regards

PS I am waiting for medical request.
Nothing to Worry although you have not disclosed your Medical condition in Application
Now coming to your situation .
1) No need to inform to your Dr. also you had history . If it is already cured (Although I am aware it is not ethical)
Only by XRAY your MR dr will know whether you had TB or not (if in Lung any spot observed) your Dr. will ask for few more medical test , which definitely will delay application process. (step a) -->Once RMO receive Medical result Public health dept. they inform and they will send you a letter asking for few test .i.e. Skin test, xray etc. which you can do through your family Dr.

2) Suppose you informed your condition to MR Dr. , he/she will mention in this his/her report , then also you need to go through step a(refer above)

So in case 1) chances are Dr will not see any mark in your Xray and medical will pass

Now how come I know all this As O already gone through all this .
3 years back during my WP extension time (Censored word ) Dr observed some mark in lung although I never had TB or any symptom. I gone through all CIC surveillance process and during PR time also since cic all have my past record they asked me to go through painful process

Anyway all gone now I got my PPR email and I am happy :)
well One thing if your TB is already cured no need to worry you will get PR Just it will delay process only
Good luck

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
kennethdunn said:
Hi Guys, I received my MR today.
I was wondering if I can use my e-medical I had done 2 months ago or do I have to go through the process again ?
Will the visa officer reject it because it was carried out before they sent the MR?
Please let me know your thoughts
Thanks a lot guys

Kenny
No , You can very well send Ole E-medical result to CIC. It is valid and cic will consider that
Good Luck

kennethdunn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
CEC_1304 said:
No , You can very well send Ole E-medical result to CIC. It is valid and cic will consider that
Good Luck
Thanks for the speedy response mate.
So I just send them the copy of the e-medical information sheet which I received with my details on?
Do I just forget about the imm 1017E form?

I also got RPRF request and a request for my FBI police check.( I am lucky I have this on hand, as the waiting time is 3 months now).

I guess I just post these documents with the receipt for the RPRF to the address in the email.

Thanks again, much appreciated
kenny

Salmanurul

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June,2014
AOR Received.
7th August,2014
IELTS Request
Subitted with the Application
Med's Request
5th February, 2015
Med's Done....
13th February 2015, Recieived 20th February,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29 April,2015 ( Upfront Rprf 17th March,2015)
VISA ISSUED...
15th May (Decesion Made 1st May)
LANDED..........
31st May (Passport received 29th May)
Thank to Almighty God
Got my Ready for visa mail :) 9:39pm EDT

tw

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
19-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
21-Mar-2015 (RPRF Paid Upfront: 3-Apr-2015, Med's Reassessment Request: 29-Jan-2016, Med's Reassessment Done: 1-Feb-2016)
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016 (Passport Sent to Delhi VFS: 22-Feb-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
18-May-2016
kennethdunn said:
Thanks for the speedy response mate.
So I just send them the copy of the e-medical information sheet which I received with my details on?
Do I just forget about the imm 1017E form?

I also got RPRF request and a request for my FBI police check.( I am lucky I have this on hand, as the waiting time is 3 months now).

I guess I just post these documents with the receipt for the RPRF to the address in the email.

Thanks again, much appreciated
kenny
Hi - are you a May or June applicant?

Also, if you don't mind sharing.... did you submit any police certificate from FBI at the time of application? If yes, what was the issue date?

kennethdunn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
tw said:
Hi - are you a May or June applicant?

Also, if you don't mind sharing.... did you submit any police certificate from FBI at the time of application? If yes, what was the issue date?
Hi, I am actually a December applicant who is very surprised to see things move this fast. Maybe it's because I am already working in Canada with arranged employment or the fact due to human error on CIC part they rejected the application at first but continued to process it when I sent it back with a cover letter pointing out their mistakes of missing my CELPIP score.

At the time of my application I submitted a cover letter with the Fed Ex bill as prof I had applied for FBI check. It took just over 3 months get this document.
I will send it together with RPRF and my 2 month old e-medical and cross my fingers my application carries on moving at the pace it is.
I honestly didn't expect a medical request until the middle of Summer and feel very lucky.
Kenny

tw

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
19-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
21-Mar-2015 (RPRF Paid Upfront: 3-Apr-2015, Med's Reassessment Request: 29-Jan-2016, Med's Reassessment Done: 1-Feb-2016)
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016 (Passport Sent to Delhi VFS: 22-Feb-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
18-May-2016
kennethdunn said:
Hi, I am actually a December applicant who is very surprised to see things move this fast. Maybe it's because I am already working in Canada with arranged employment or the fact due to human error on CIC part they rejected the application at first but continued to process it when I sent it back with a cover letter pointing out their mistakes of missing my CELPIP score.

At the time of my application I submitted a cover letter with the Fed Ex bill as prof I had applied for FBI check. It took just over 3 months get this document.
I will send it together with RPRF and my 2 month old e-medical and cross my fingers my application carries on moving at the pace it is.
I honestly didn't expect a medical request until the middle of Summer and feel very lucky.
Kenny
Dec applicant reaching RPRF stage.... sweet!! Thanks for sharing the background... you'll be fine.. good luck to all of us :)

ysing

Apr 29, 2015
CEC_1304 said:
Nothing to Worry although you have not disclosed your Medical condition in Application
Now coming to your situation .
1) No need to inform to your Dr. also you had history . If it is already cured (Although I am aware it is not ethical)
Only by XRAY your MR dr will know whether you had TB or not (if in Lung any spot observed) your Dr. will ask for few more medical test , which definitely will delay application process. (step a) -->Once RMO receive Medical result Public health dept. they inform and they will send you a letter asking for few test .i.e. Skin test, xray etc. which you can do through your family Dr.

2) Suppose you informed your condition to MR Dr. , he/she will mention in this his/her report , then also you need to go through step a(refer above)

So in case 1) chances are Dr will not see any mark in your Xray and medical will pass

Now how come I know all this As O already gone through all this .
3 years back during my WP extension time (Censored word ) Dr observed some mark in lung although I never had TB or any symptom. I gone through all CIC surveillance process and during PR time also since cic all have my past record they asked me to go through painful process

Anyway all gone now I got my PPR email and I am happy :)
well One thing if your TB is already cured no need to worry you will get PR Just it will delay process only
Good luck

Thank you for replying to my issue. I still have few questions:

1. Will the doctor not ask me of any previous history of TB, if not what do they ask for medical?
2. Not telling the doctor about the history, will it result in trouble for me of any kind?

Jacmabsol

May 2, 2015
hello everyone.Im new in this forum.Im under mpnp economic class.we had our medical last dec and IOM texted me that the result were already submitted to the CIC last Jan.12,2015.As of this time we don't have a ppr yet.I'm a bit worried.I e mailed manila immigration and they replied me stating that our application is still in progress and our patience is appreciated as they continue processing our application.Does anyone here who has the same timeline as ours?pls advice me.Thanks and more power to us.