+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Is it possible to have your file approved in 12-13 months...? Is there anyone who is in the same situation....waiting for your responses...thanx

dm0h0h0h

Jul 27, 2017
Submitted my Application on May 25th 2018.
Medical passed on June 15th 2018.
Still waiting for PPR. Showing Background Verification in progress.

Any advice when can i expect PPR?

Reactions: r00hi

Zackknight25

Sep 11, 2018
India
Hello,please give me some advice, how much time to get ppr in my application? Below my current status,please help me
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on August 31, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on July 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Submitted my Application on May 25th 2018.
Medical passed on June 15th 2018.
Still waiting for PPR. Showing Background Verification in progress.

Any advice when can i expect PPR?
My timeline is exact as yours.. fingers crossed :)

Reactions: dm0h0h0h

appleleave

Sep 17, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am under PEI PNP critical worker stream (paperbased). My timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 23, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 23, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 5, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Today I just linked my application to my Gckey account, here is what it comes up with:

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The tricky thing was my post graduate work permit was going to expired in Oct, and I cannot extend my open work permit because of the restriction on my nomination paper showed "yes" (which means I cant change my job either )and in the meantime I will be laid off in two weeks. So does anyone have any ideas or suggestion what I can do? will I get any trouble? I am so concerned and frustrated!

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hi Everyone,

I am under PEI PNP critical worker stream (paperbased). My timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 23, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 23, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 5, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Today I just linked my application to my Gckey account, here is what it comes up with:

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The tricky thing was my post graduate work permit was going to expired in Oct, and I cannot extend my open work permit because of the restriction on my nomination paper showed "yes" (which means I cant change my job either )and in the meantime I will be laid off in two weeks. So does anyone have any ideas or suggestion what I can do? will I get any trouble? I am so concerned and frustrated!
Hi There, I know it is super frustrating. I am in the same boat as yours. My work permit is expiring in October and my status is the same. medical is passed and they are just reviewing it. I do not have a PNP nominee. My job is in crisis too :( . I am just waiting and hoping for the best!

Reactions: appleleave

Tony_gg

Sep 14, 2018
I have done my medical from July-9 said that they receive it the 13 now its the 16 of September I have been waiting and I haven't got a email back like how do u know if u pass the medical ?? And how long will it take

Last edited:

appleleave

Sep 17, 2018
Hi There, I know it is super frustrating. I am in the same boat as yours. My work permit is expiring in October and my status is the same. medical is passed and they are just reviewing it. I do not have a PNP nominee. My job is in crisis too :( . I am just waiting and hoping for the best!
Finger crossed!

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Applied on 16 Aug 2017
Medical passed on june 1
Reviewing your eligibility
Processing background check
Thats all its been saying since june
Nothing else.

Tony_gg

Sep 14, 2018
It's unavailable at this time
Hi
So just a quick question when I'm trying to link my application this question come up ( number of family members, including the primary applicant,that are part of this application) ( required) what does that mean? ???

Rhadjy67

Sep 18, 2018
sharing my timeline
AOR oct 25 2017
Medical: April16 2018
Med Passed : May 2 2018
Pre arrival noticed: June 1 2018
still waiting PPR
how long it takes before they send PPR
AINP paper based