+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

bugoygoy69

Aug 29, 2018
..hello need help.. my wife has just been confirm of her P.R last August 10, IRCC inform ABVO that they will send notification for visa
application or PPR? as of now I did not receive any notification from AbuDhabi V.O. Is this normal? please help

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys
I did my medicals on feb 21
MR March 1
Still awaiting for ppr
File recived jan 2017
AOR 13 March
SINp paper based application
Any idea?

deep037

Jul 19, 2018
@mcaranay It's been two months since AOR and my medicals are passed and they didn't mentioned that i require any additional documents. and they haven't started my background check yet.
Message in my online account says your application is in progress and we will let you know when we start your background check.

Please advise should i be asking for GCMS Notes or this is usual? Meaning i am stucked in ip1 stage since medicals passed (since 1.5 months)

Thanks in advance

T4YO

Aug 3, 2018
@T4YO when did you apply?
Can you share your timeline please?
Thanks in advance
I applied paper based for study permit through the Vfs Global in Lagos, Nigeria on 03 May and got aor on the same day. Medicals was requested on 05 July, did medicals 19 July. I linked my application to an online account on 30 July and saw that I passed the medical exam. On 28 August, I logged in to my online account and saw my current status/profile change to updated (ghost update) but nothing changed on my application status it was just the same usually when you get a ghost update it means a visa officer has opened your file and a change has been made on your application.
Note: This change won’t be made known to you but it usually a positive sign towards your ppr if you applied online. You might get your ppr in 24hrs or 48hrs, in some case it takes some weeks or even more.
Yesterday 04 Sep i got a mail that my processed passport has been dispatched from the visa application center hence ready for collection. I was so tensed as i didn’t get an approval on my online account. Fortunately today when i logged in, the final decision says your application was approved and when i went for collection I saw that I have been granted a visa:D

pparth.9429

Aug 28, 2018
My father have upload the upload the PR file for canada in 4 years back which is paper based,

But in july 2017 we got the Manitaoba approval letter for my father, mother and mine,

then i got married so i have contact the agent and upload file with my wife,

now, my father & mother have got the medical on 27th aug 2018 and they have passed the exam as status said "you have passed the medical"

we got the 05th sep 2018 invitation fr pre-arrival letter

now we have paid RPRF fees tomorrow 05th sep 2018

now how log process CIC will take for passport request?

and i did not receive any update on my file stauts not even medical, so for mine file how long it will take for mine file?