+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who knows anything about Kyiv Visa Office?

deposit

Oct 19, 2018
Hi Everybody!

My application, which is 325 days post AOR by the way, was recently moved to the Kyiv Visa Office from LVO. I have scouted online for any information that can give me an idea of when to expect my COPR or at least what their process is, NADA.

Does anybody here knows anybody there whose application was processed in Kyiv, Ukraine and can advise?

Thanks.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Everybody!

My application, which is 325 days post AOR by the way, was recently moved to the Kyiv Visa Office from LVO. I have scouted online for any information that can give me an idea of when to expect my COPR or at least what their process is, NADA.

Does anybody here knows anybody there whose application was processed in Kyiv, Ukraine and can advise?

Thanks.
Looks like it was done on account of load distribution. Instead of finding more about that VO office, I would suggest you order gcms notes first as your application is above standard processing time. It would help you understand what has happened so far with your file.
Also, you can raise a CSE along with it asking for information about your case.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
if it was moved after so many days then its probably in the finalization stage. props for staying sane for 325 days. people here are ready to jump off buildings after 32 days.

deposit

Oct 19, 2018
Looks like it was done on account of load distribution. Instead of finding more about that VO office, I would suggest you order gcms notes first as your application is above standard processing time. It would help you understand what has happened so far with your file.
Also, you can raise a CSE along with it asking for information about your case.
Yes, it was transferred due to workload distribution. If GCMS could help, I probably would have relocated to Canada by now! I have ordered so many GCMS notes, raised CSE and sent mails...I am still here. LVO did put me on 'review required' for employment and I responded to their ADR to that effect, no action since then until the transfer to Kyiv.

deposit

Oct 19, 2018
if it was moved after so many days then its probably in the finalization stage. props for staying sane for 325 days. people here are ready to jump off buildings after 32 days.
LOL at 'jumping off buildings'. The wait hasn't been without despair, but we are pushing on. I hope I am in the finalization stage as you said and that it happens PRETTY SOON!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Yes, it was transferred due to workload distribution. If GCMS could help, I probably would have relocated to Canada by now! I have ordered so many GCMS notes, raised CSE and sent mails...I am still here. LVO did put me on 'review required' for employment and I responded to their ADR to that effect, no action since then until the transfer to Kyiv.
If there is a review required it sort of goes in a black hole and standard processing time doesnt matter. Especially with LVO. What was the review req for and what ADR was raised? how long it has been since you responded.

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Hi Everybody!

Thanks.
Sorry to burst your bubble, our files have been with kyiv since august from London, though kyiv is working slowly but i guess your new AOR will be the day kyiv received it.....i know of atleast five persons that have crossed 6,7 and even 8 months at kyiv. my file was moved in august so i'm adding 3 more months to application to be honest.

deposit

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry to burst your bubble, our files have been with kyiv since august from London, though kyiv is working slowly but i guess your new AOR will be the day kyiv received it.....i know of atleast five persons that have crossed 6,7 and even 8 months at kyiv. my file was moved in august so i'm adding 3 more months to application to be honest.
Thanks for your feedback. I guess one just has to wait :(

deposit

Oct 19, 2018
If there is a review required it sort of goes in a black hole and standard processing time doesnt matter. Especially with LVO. What was the review req for and what ADR was raised? how long it has been since you responded.
Review was required for employment and ADR was for proof of employment, bank statement showing salary etc. I responded in July! Thanks for the help.

Feb 23, 2019
Hi Everybody!

Thanks.
The first thing you shall remember when dealing with Visa Office in Kyiv is that you shall be extremely careful and pay attention so that your documents don’t get sold to third parties. That’s one of the major issues in the Kyiv Visa Office right now. People with clear documents get rejected, and then their clear documents are sold to criminals to be used to obtain a right to enter Canada. Please be especially cautious if you learn that Zhanna Zaporozhets, M. Blackburn or Jason Yustin are involved into processing of your application. You can find some more details on my youtube channel (Allie Newstorm).

But if you really need to enter Canada, find a firm that will arrange for your right to enter Canada for around 10k USD, and then deal with all the issues from within Canada (obtain permanent resident status etc.).

Ps. Never - never ever - provide the Embassy of Canada in Kyiv your real residential address.

Last edited: