+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
av1230 said:
App Rcvd Jan 10 2014

Thanks IndoCanadian777

Med submitted on May 27 2016
I guess you were trying to add your timeline into 2014 PGP spreadsheet. You need to use a row from 10 to 30 in order to enter all your info. FYI, I added your name to the database now; but since you didn't provide much info here, I couldn't populate it. Please, select 'av1230' from any row (10 to 30) of New Entry sheet and fill out all fields as applicable. Thanks.

Gypsy49

Jan 18, 2017
disisme said:
Application recd : 6 jan,2014 and still showing "application recd" "in process".;(.. is there anybody else in the similar boat??
Hi disisme!
Yes we are also in the same category. Medical and PCC submitted way back in August 2016. Status continues to be "In Process" and "Medical Received." Wondering how many such cases are still pending. Are we the only ones?

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Gypsy49 said:
Hi disisme!
Yes we are also in the same category. Medical and PCC submitted way back in August 2016. Status continues to be "In Process" and "Medical Received." Wondering how many such cases are still pending. Are we the only ones?
I am inn the same boat. Medicals submitted in July. CSQ and fees paid in September and still nothing until now.

Jan 27, 2014
sylvia27 said:
I am inn the same boat. Medicals submitted in July. CSQ and fees paid in September and still nothing until now.
Its a challenge I was in the same boat submitted application in first week of Jan 2014, Medicals were done in October, Ottawa sent in additional information request about my proof of relationship which was provided to them before, anyways.. the status is Decision Made in ECase changed happened March 6th, 2017, DONT know what the decision is though.. I am hoping its positive.

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
I got decision made on sponsorship approval since 3 days back but haven't received any communication or email about further steps medical or extra documents :(

how long does it take to get any communicaiton after status change, i tried to call customer service but always busy :(

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
milpan said:
I got decision made on sponsorship approval since 3 days back but haven't received any communication or email about further steps medical or extra documents :(

how long does it take to get any communicaiton after status change, i tried to call customer service but always busy :(
You will get the sponsorship approval communication via email or mail soon.
For me I got my Sponsorship approved in 2nd week of February and received the approval email on same day. But after that, I did not heard anything yet about Medical and PCC. So I guess we have to wait.

Feb 8, 2016
IndoCanadian777 said:
Congratulations !!
Normally till the validity of the medicals.
Got the visas 2nd March 2017! The visas are actually valid until end of Dec this year!

Thank you for all your help, tips and encouragement. To those who are still waiting, good luck and just hang in there!

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FingersCrossedSoon said:
Got the visas 2nd March 2017! The visas are actually valid until end of Dec this year!

Thank you for all your help, tips and encouragement. To those who are still waiting, good luck and just hang in there!
Congratulations!
What was the validity of your medicals ?

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Today, after 3 years, I saw update on First step "Sponsorship Application Status" section and it says decision made. There is no update inside except first two comments originally put when they started processing.

Also, no email from CIC. I don't know what would be the next step here? will I get a letter in mail informing me second step and location Permanent Residency file will be processed?

Feb 8, 2016
IndoCanadian777 said:
Congratulations!
What was the validity of your medicals ?
Thanks! I don't think the medicals had an expiry date as such. The visa however does expire. In our case it appears to be around 10 months after the date of issue of the visa. Approximately 12 months after the date the medicals were done.

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
crazystar said:
Today, after 3 years, I saw update on First step "Sponsorship Application Status" section and it says decision made. There is no update inside except first two comments originally put when they started processing.

Also, no email from CIC. I don't know what would be the next step here? will I get a letter in mail informing me second step and location Permanent Residency file will be processed?

ok I got the email as well yesterday evening. It says that file was transferred to "London". I don't know if anyone else got london as office.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
I applied for my mom in 2014. I got a letter stating that they have approved the letter and file is in Ottawa. My mom is in Canada as a supervisa. Can anybody tell me how much time it will take? I want her to complete whole process before going backhome. Can MP help us to figure out about this process?

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
crazystar said:

Same here, I checked the stats online. My first step "Sponsorship Application Status" section and it says decision made. Haven't got any email yet.